1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A message from Hopper.

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Nov 28, 2015.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Predictions for 2016?

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Riding the ePayMe R1 for 2016 along with Stuart Easton.....

[​IMG]

3. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Looks Fit. Go Hopper!!

4. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

Go Hopper! We are cheering for you!

5. 418

418 Expert #59

Wait, I thought the beeb said he was washed up?

6. ePayMe?

Is that like riding for GoFundMe?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It sounds more like "pay me my money, bitch!"

8. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I read somewhere he's Anglo-American.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

From the looks of the website more like ADP..... a payroll company.

10. Looks fit. The bike should be good. I'm gonna go ahead and predict a BSB championship for him in 2016, as long as he can stay relatively healthy.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't know. How well supported is the team by Yamaha? Do they have the budget to do it right? Is Hopkins working on shedding the extra weight and get in better shape?

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yeah, he looks to be back from Whopper to Hopper.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Epayme has been sponsoring top riders in bsb. Tommy Hill spearheaded a team this season as well. He left them before season's end. The team subsequently tanked through no fault of his own. Hope this effort does better! Good to have him in the paddock.

14. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Tommy has all the contacts and connections, they will be fine! The bike looks shit with those tread tires on it though. The best looking race R1 world wide, is the new Crescent team all in Black to me, that bike looks fast just sitting there.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Wonder where ole Jack Valentine will be in 2016?

16. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Yea, no idea man, not read a thing about him in a while. He is a bloody good man

17. That is the fittest I have seen Hopper in a long time. He is one of those dudes that struggles with weight/metabolism; any slight lapse in diet and training will immediately result in a big gut. But when he is fit and HEALTHY, he is capable of running up front on a Superbike...in any series. I firmly believe he could battle for WSBK podiums on the right machine if he is fit and healthy.

dsmitty37 likes this.