1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A friend could use your help

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by BlackRR, Apr 1, 2020.

1. BlackRR

BlackRR Well-Known Member

I have a long time friend that has parents that are very sick and she has to tend to them daily so she is at their place a lot!
    The thing is she's loosing her mind being cooped up in that little house with them all the time and needs a place to get away.
    The problem there is she needs to be there. So she is looking for a camper or "tiny" house to put on their property so she has an escape, yet is there when they need her.
    She's currently laid off due to the pandemic and hasn't received any benefits as of now and it's been 3 weeks.
    So she doesn't have a lot to spend nor, does she even need something super nice.
    Here's my question.... do any of you know of any livable campers for sale, tiny houses (finished sheds) or someone who could fab something for under $5k? I know ita a stretch but I'm trying to help a friend. I've offered my toy hauler but she'd like something permanent.

Big big thanks in advance guys and gals!!! Oh and this is needed in the Dahlonega Georgia area

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

@Metalhead is a master shed-builder. no kidding

3. beathiswon

beathiswon Well-Known Member

Do a search for "portable living quarters" https://www.google.com/search?q=por.....69i57j0l4.9319j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 and a few options pop up for kits if someone is available to put them together. Online store "Wayfair" has some for well under $5K with free delivery. https://www.wayfair.com/Outdoor-Liv...MIgZqZtZ_K6AIVAj0MCh0hSgGlEAQYByABEgI41fD_BwE Not really a ready made home but a comfortable space at least. If you have a "Habitat for Humanity" center nearby they have very good deals on anything needed to fill a house with such things as kitchen and bathroom fixtures, sinks, toilets, counters, refrigerators, etc. They have used and new surplus items that are donated for charity.

BlackRR likes this.