1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A corrupt Democrat Mayor in Baltimore .....Say it isn't SO!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Apr 1, 2019.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

She didn't even have the balls to come and read her own resignation letter in person..he had her mouth piece stand and face the press in her stead. I hope he billed her accordingly to stand there and deliver that resignation.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-pugh-resigns-20190502-story.html

But at least this part of it is over, and Maryland can move on to the results of her investigation, and also the next exposure of the next corrupt Democrat getting caught with their hands out red-handed.

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Yep, a true coward.

Shocked it was not a long drawn out didntdonuthin situation

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

She claiming racism yet???

4. StaccatoFan

Funny you say that...Pugh's said nothing to that effect that I've seen thus far, but

"Shantell “Nubia” Faulkner, a 46-year-old teacher and former city resident, said she believes that Pugh may have been targeted because she’s a black female, but added that she didn’t fully understand what the former mayor has done wrong.

Faulkner thinks Pugh resigned to try to temper the investigation, but she still wants her books to come out.

“Sister girl, go ahead and resign and get your books out,” Faulkner said."

Cite:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/m...ugh-resignation-reactions-20190502-story.html

XFBO likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And now you know how she became Mayor.

6. joec

joec brace yourself

If you think that's bad you should see the city council elections. That's where it starts and wow what a shit show that is. We had a convicted drug dealer running for city council. I went to one of the open forums they had and I couldn't believe how poorly many of the candidates presented.

7. StaccatoFan

Yeah..Pugh became the 50th Mayor of Baltimore by defeating Shelia Dixon, who had already had to resign her position as Mayor like 10 years ago because she had been caught in a scam using gift cards for her own benefit/profit unethically. She was trying to pull a Marion Barry.

I mean after being caught red handed like that, how does someone even get the most remote consideration for re-election to the SAME JOB????

That's like Ryan Leaf resigning with the Chargers, or Johnny Manziel resigning with the Browns.

And I don't blame these slime bags....I blame the collective idiocy that is the population of Baltimore and DC for their hamster wheel.

Vote the same way for 70 years...and for some reason expect different results?