1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A change in venue

Discussion in 'General' started by Dennis Piert, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Dennis Piert

Dennis Piert Well-Known Member

Thanks

Your right... I think your nutts.:D Last weekend I lit up Tim's GSXR 1000 leaving turn 3 and kept it sliding to the approach of turn 4. At first the rear slide was unintentional :eek: (just a little to greedy on throttle) but once it got sideways I knew that shutting the gas off would be ugly so I just stood it up and kept my eyes on the entrance to 4. It all worked out fine, but I pulled in the pits before I did a gravel dance with Tim's machine. I actually prefer to keep both tires in the traction mode as much as possible.:)

2. Tim McKinley

Tim McKinley Salty Member

Ah, finally the famous "whatever clown" line. Let me translate that..."I don't have a leg to stand on and couldn't put two cohesive sentences together even if I did have a legitimate point to defend". Have you ever defended a stance with a logical discussion point or are you simply incapable? Reminds me of the "I'm taking my ball and going home" kids. Loser.

As for Dennis being my lover, I think he's more your speed, fat and hairy!

Dennis: I'll give you a call when I get done teachin MSF Tonight. Did you phone in my numbers yet?

3. Dennis Piert

Dennis Piert Well-Known Member

Bitch!!!

FAT AND HAIRY!!!:Puke: I didn't know that! When did I get this way? Why didn't you tell me this before? I'm going on a diet and shaving my body!
    It must suck being second best to a fat hairy dude on the track. Now more than ever I'm going to separate myself from you with 2 seconds a lap bitch. (Those are two seconds faster just so you don't misinterpret). Yes, I called in the numbers. You wanted
    348, 951, and 732 right? he he he he