1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

911.com

Discussion in 'General' started by ropadrunner, Mar 21, 2011.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Was this attorney driving a yellow ferrari?

2. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  3. caferace

caferace No.

Not surprised given the intro. Hope things are better now for the OP...

-jim

4. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

Again, WTF?

5. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

is "vitamin E" involved in all of this?

6. Just Bob

Just Bob Well-Known Member

"THE CHURCH MAKES ME BARF MY CHERIOES WITH POWDERED MILK AND MY GREEN BOLOGNIE ON THE HEALS OF A LOAF OF BREAD"

I hate it when that happens.

7. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

well for your information . i did get medical advice . i spent 12 days in a mental hospital . because i thought suicide was a purpose of sacrifice . but i cant leave a child behind without a father . i voluntaraly went in . the first week was hell the place raked my insurance . the doctor freaked . the second week i was a different hospital that 2 doctors any many caring poeple gave me a chance to share what i have ,that many dont . i care about poeple . the doctors did not find anything wrong with me and gave me a clean bill of health . it pissed my wife off cause she wanted me committed so she can take everything away . that did not happen . i did loose everything but still live at home . its my son who will be the one who had a chance and now we cant do what we loved . thats racing . and we both suffer i hope to never loose my son because he is what i live for . i wish someone could help him i just lost all my money and credit and home to my wifes greed . now i need a miracle so he can continue to race and become what he loves . to be a motogp champion . he is 11 and very smart and the best son a man could have . i wish i was a better father for him . money is the ruit of my self destruction . i dont have any .

8. caferace

caferace No.

Quite simply then, stop looking from miracles beyond yourself. Become one for your son. Anything else is just looking for a handout.

-jim

9. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

You say you lost funding because of your wife's greed...I'd say you lost it all because of your blatant greed for a future for your son.

You sound like the other racer dad's trying to live through their sons; you're much worse, jobless and zero motivation to work..you're left to beg for hand outs on the Internet.

Suck it up; get a job; focus on getting through the day...you need to set your sights for yourself, and your son, a lot lower. Take it day by day; and let your kid be whatever he wants. If you can't afford to race, and it makes your life harder, then it isn't worth it.

All of us at some point fall On hard times; it's how you bounce back is the focus.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, he prefers Superbike 1000cc fours. However he did have his ass (well, leg) kicked by a dirtbike.

11. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

From your quote above, you say 'i did loose everything but still live at home'. Then you go on to say that you lost all of your money and credit and home. So, where is home? If you are living with your parents, you need to stop this fantasy now.
    You say you need a miracle so your son can continue to race, however, I think you ought to play that miracle card and shoot for some stability and sense of normalcy for you and your son.
    If your son is what you live for, then for god's sake, suck it up, get a job, support yourself and your child and establish a home life then worry about finding out how you can afford to help your son achieve his dreams.
    I hate to break the news to you, but, chances are, your kid will not become a professional racer. Race teams that bring on kids realize that it's a package deal - kids and their parents. By the message you put out on here, I don't think there will be anyone looking to take on all of this baggage. Additionally, based on last year's race results where he finished last in every WERA West race he was in, odds aren't in your favor. Yes, I saw his (2) 1st place finishes at LVMS this year (he stepped down from a 100 to a 50 this year?), but, I also saw he was the only entry.
    You say your son is very smart and the best son a man can have. Don't take that for granted. You owe it to him to be smart and be the best dad a man can have. You need to show him that the most valued things you obtain in your life are the ones you work hard for and earn, not the ones handed out to you from your begging.

12. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

13. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

14. Thistle

Thistle Well-Known Member

Of all the places to come for advice...

Hope things improve for you mate.

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Talk about out of left field.....

Hope things improve! :beer:

16. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

It sounds like you may be having some schizophrenia/anxiety issues.

Talk about them with your doctor or a behavioral therapist and go from there.

17. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

Excuse me , i have been with my lady for 28 yrs . I AM A HOME OWNER , I MANAGED COMPANYS IN THE KITCHEN AND BATH BUSINESS . I WAS A SUPERINTENDENT FOR HOMEBUILDERS LIKE T.W. LEWIS CO. I LIVE AT HOME WITH MY WIFE AND 2 KIDS . MY WIFE WORKS FOR SWABB AS A MANAGER , SHE RECENTLY LOST HER JOB AFTER 22 YEARS WITH CHASE BANK . I WORKED CONSTRUCTION ALL MY LIFE STARTING AT 17 . AFTER WE LEARNED THAT THERE IS A FUTURE IN THIS SPORT AMAZINLY YEA LAUGH AT THE WAY I SPELT THAT . YOU GET THE POINT UNLESS YOUR SMARTER THAN EVERONE ELSE THAN YOU SHOW OFF BY MAKING FUN OF POEPLE LIKE ME . MY SON WORKS HIS ASS OFF JUST SO HE CAN ENJOY RIDING MOTORCYCLES . I TRAVELED MANY HUNDREDS OF MILES EVEN TO AUSTIN TEXAS . IN 07 PULLING A TRAILOR FILLED WITH 14 POCKET BIKES ALL THE GEAR AND TOOLS WITH MY TOYOTA TACOMA SO 3 KIDS AND 3 ADULTS COULD RACE USMGP 07 SEASON OPENER . WHEN I GOT BACK AFTER HAULING ALL THERE CRAP . THEY STIFFED ME FOR OVER 600 BUCKS IN GAS . I DROVE 600 MILES IN A ONE WAY TRIP TO A POLINI USA CUP 5 RACE SERIES DRIVING FROM FRIDAY NIGHT 12 HRS . FROM WHEN HE GOT OUT OF SCHOOL TO GET THERE SATURDAY TO START PRACTICE . THAN DRIVING 12 BACK HOME SUNDAY NIGHT SO HE CAN GO TO SCHOOL MONDAY . AGAIN I GOPT SCREWED BY THE SAME POEPLE . IT COST OVER 10,000 FOR THAT SEASON IN 09 . MY SON CAME UP WITH A THIRD PLACE CHAMPIONSHIP . BUT THE B.S THROUGH THAT YEAR TOOK A MAJOR BLOW TO ME . IN 2Q10 WE HAD A BUDGET AND WENT FOR IT . I MET A GROUP OF POEPLE AT SCMINIGP AND YOUTHROADRACING THAT TAUGHT ME SOMETHING . ITS NOT ABOUT THE WINS ITS ABOUT BEING THERE A EVERYBODY HELPS EVERYBODY EVEN THE KIDS UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL ARE WINNERS THER ARE NO LOOSERS , THGERES NO PREJUDICE NO FAVERTISM JUST GOOD TIMES AND RACING . THROUGH THAT CLUB I FOUND WERA AND WHEN I SHOWED UP IN 2010 AT THE SECOND VEGAS RACE AND SEEN THE BIG RIGS AND BIG BIKES AND ALL THE POEPLE , I KNEW THEN HE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE AT THIS TO BE A F,,,.../. POOR KID FROM PHOENIX THAT COULD BE SOMEONE TO MAKE A LIVING HAVING FUN . YEA HES JUST A KID BUT HE HAS MORE BALLS THEN ALL OF YOU . DO YOU THANK AT WHEN YOU WERE 10 YRS OLD YOU COULD RIDE AND RACE AND NOT BE SCARED . THAN YOUR FULL OF CRAP . WHEN THAT BOY WENT DOWN IN THE 2010 FINALS IN VEGAS AND LEFT THE TRACK IN A AMBULANCE . I BROKE DOWN WHEN I SEEN HIS DAD RUNNING UP THERE TO SEE HIS SON AND THEY SAID STAY BACK , I BROKE DOWN SO BADLY I HAD TO GO TO MY TRAILOR AND IT TOOK 15 MINS BEFORE THE TEARS STOP RUNNING , I TOOK THAT MANS PAIN AND WORRIE RIGHT OUT OF HIM SO HE COULD FOCUS ON WHAT TO DO NEXT . I LOOKED AT IT AS IF THAT WAS MY SON IT HURT LIKE A MOTHER F ...,., BELEAVE ME THESE KIDS ARE BEATING YOU BIG GUYS . I JUST WANT MY SON TO BE JUST LIKE YOU , I WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR HIM AND HE DESERVES SOME HELP ,I HAVE GOTTEN HELP BUT IT DONT GET US TO THE RACE TRACK , WE ARE IN DEBT AND THERRES NO MONEY . I AM BEGGING CAUSE THATS ALL I GOT LEFT , I DO ALL THIS BY MY SELF AND MY WIFE WANTS NO PART OF IT . SHE HAS JUST PAID FOR IT , I KEEP THE FAMILY TOGETHER , I LOVE MY CHILDREN AND MY SON NEEDS HELP OR HIS FUTRURE IS OVER . AND BYT THE WAY HE TOOK 3 THIRD PLACE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND 2 4THS IN THE SCMINIGP SERIES . HE IS THIRD IN THE NATION OF MINIMOTO ROADRACING THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME . IF HE HAD A BIKE THAT WAS LIKE HIS COMPETITION I DO BELEAVE HE WOULD BE IN FIRST PLACE IN MANY CLASSES . BUT WERE NOT GREEDY JUST HAPPY TO BE RACING AT ALL THATS WHAT IS SPECAIL TO ME MY SON IS NUMBER ONE TO ME . I DO EVERYTHINGF I CAN , AND I DONT NEED YOUR ADVICE JUST YOUR HELP . IVE SEEN DOCTORS IM NOT GIVING UP EVEN IF I HAVE TO BEG , MY SON DESERVES A CHANCE WE LOVE RACING , I LOVE MY SON AND F....,,M,M, IF YOU CANT BE NICE .

18. caferace

caferace No.

Summarized.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You need better friends.

20. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

What you need to realize is that you can't put all of the hope for your sons future in roadracing. You do realize that many of the guys who have rides are actually paying for them, right? You do realize that your son is still on a mini and until he gets on a bigger bike you won't know if he is even good at this racing thing.

Step back and think about what you typed. You are broke, in debt, yet you want someone to help fund your kids racing because that is the only thing you see in his future. As a parent, that is horrible. Do you realize how much pressure you are going to be putting on him?

There are so many people in this world who can't put food on the table, yet you are broke and begging for money for racing.

I'm sorry, but you seem too unstable for anyone to just throw money at you to help your son.