1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

911.com

Discussion in 'General' started by ropadrunner, Mar 21, 2011.

1. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

im looking for the lawyers that race under the 911.com team . i met them at the wera west in vegas . does any body have a contact . i need help email m=e at [email protected] thanks ..

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

3. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

thanks for the link , now i might be able to save a riders future for my son ,because my life has hit rock bottom and he needs me to become a pro rider .and i need to get him back on the track before he turns to a kid on the streets doing all the wrong things . i met god at a wera event in 2010 and thats were i know his future is all about racing and becoming a pro . he is 11 and dillon hodges is his name # 66 the roadrunner.

4. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Interesting.

5. 418

418 Expert #59

What? :confused:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I now have brain cancer from this thread! Thanks!

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sorry to read that you're going through a rough time in your life, but... WHAT??? :confused:

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They really need to get a professional to proofread the text on that site.

9. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

:Pop: so far this guy is making monday much more entertaining.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

At least he's trying to use punctuation. Capitalization will be covered in next weeks class.

11. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

You met god at the track? That means you're braking properly. :D

12. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

i seam to get all the wrong kind of attention .

13. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

When you show up at a track and go to tech with bikes and they start pointing out things i have no clue what they or mean then some person comes over and says , i will prep your bikes for you . just get your son ready . he did save my son from my lack of experience in this sport . My son made a practice session and got to race that day . if it wasnt for that man ,which i call a angel we would have just been spectators . from that point on i knew there was something out of my normal life . from that point on the only way any of this is a miracle is to keep on racing . and ever race i have been blessed by the poeple and god saying this is the right path for him and i .

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Racers are some of the best people on the planet. A bit crazy, but what can you do.

15. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

Cool starry bra.

No really. Hope it all works out for you!

16. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

Thank you , stillie for putting your life on the line by serving our country . it takes balls to sign up and say im ready to die so my children can live freely in this nation . it also takes balls when my son wants to go 60 plus miles per hour and calls it fun . he puts his heart into it . im just here to provide him with the oppertunity of a lifetime starting at 6 he began on pocketbikes .

17. eboos

eboos Slowski

18. Thistle

Thistle Well-Known Member

And on week 3 we'll start on sentence structure.

19. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:D

20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Good luck to you and the kid. I hope the attorney can help y'all ott.