1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

911.com

Discussion in 'General' started by ropadrunner, Mar 21, 2011.

1. pancake

pancake Member

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:crackup::beer:

3. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

good post! :beer:

4. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

redtailracing. what if your dad left you nothing not even a post card what if you never hadf a dad . and at 19 you still live at home . i left my shitty one bedroom house with 2 brothers and a drunk mother , at 17 and got a job and worked my ass off for 20 strate years . i dont even know why i am talking to you ,your just a punk ass kid , you know nothing about life , you were just born into a life of your dads hard work , and the post was a reference of exactly about poeple like you , its about every family and how some are lucky and many are not . hope you like the car , asshole

5. antor1

antor1 Well-Known Member

Can we please get the classifieds back?

I mean seriously, I find myself reading this. I rather be browsing some parts for sale....

6. antor1

antor1 Well-Known Member

[QUOTE
    you have a very distorted sense of reality, my friend. if you truly believe the first half of that post, then it will happen. ever heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy? if your kids truly are just waiting for you die in your old age, it is your own fault. my dad passed away two years ago when i was 19, leaving me with a 2000 square foot garage, 6 motorcycles, 2 cars (one of which is a jaguar), 2 trailers, and thousands of dollars worth of tools among many, many other things. if i could i would give every single bit of it up along with everything else i own to have him back. why is this? because of the kind of father he was to me and the love i had for him. when your kids get older, they wont resent you for not having the money to take them racing. what they will resent you for is not setting an example for them. allowing your daughter to not attend school when she's only 16 is something she will resent you for when she's older and realizes she should have finished school but when she was too young and immature to know any better, she didnt have a father that would push her to do so. your son will resent you when he realizes the reason he cant keep a job is because he has no work ethic because his father never taught him to and never set that example. and you can work full-time, pay the bills, and still have plenty of time to spend with your children. both of my parents did it my whole adolescent life and they didnt exactly have easy 9-5 office jobs. you want to bitch and whine and gripe about not being able to take your kid racing? give me a fucking break. do you know how many people in the world wonder how long they or their kids will even live because theres not even enough food available to sustain the lives of a family? open your eyes jackass. guess what? my dad died exactly one week before we were supposed to have our first weekend riding together at the track. so what? it sucks but life goes on and you dont hear me bitching and whining about because its still very very trivial compared to the real troubles of other people in the world. like i said, open your fucking eyes and be a man because right now you are anything but that.[/QUOTE]

And yes good post.

7. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Medication. Get some.

8. antor1

antor1 Well-Known Member

Well my dad left me shit and I left home when I was 15, actually not only did I leave home I left the country. But I still admire my father in some ways and look forward to be like him in some aspects even though he was somewhat of a drunk. He was a master mind in business and would be able to pull him self up even when hitting bottom, this is in short version and one of the few things that were positive in him, I hope you get the idea.

Your not the only one "asshole"

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ropadrunner,

When can I expect an invitation to your pitty party? I've been working since age 14. My Dad was there, but didn't leave us anything. I had it good. There are plenty of folks here that had it worse than you. A fair number still do. Sorry, your whining about poor poor me is killing whatever chance your son may have had with anyone want to help him do anything more than get away from your influence.

10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

you completely missed my point but by now, this doesnt actually surprise me. i'm not going to bother defending myself here because its pointless and once again you just wont get it. so i will leave you with this last thought and i hope for you that if nothing else i say gets through to you, that this will... step up and support your family to the best of your ability instead of looking for handouts, otherwise you will be "that dad" that you references in your post - the one that leaves his kids with nothing.

oh and before you question what i know about fatherhood because of my age, i was a father once. unfortunately, it was relatively short lived.

i wish you the best

11. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

first thing ,i never ask not one of you for money not a fucking dime period , secondly is im not whining , third thang is you dont have a fucking clue about me , my wife my daughter and my son . all i said was these are my experiences and trial and error , good and bad and these are my real words and this is my life , and my family my problems hopes and my failures . these are they days of mine and my son as we are so fuckin lucky to have even made it this far . and then the jokes came out , the criticism and alot of advice i never ask not a fucking one of you for . and so many of you thought god gave you the chair and to judge me . who in the fuck do you poeple thank you are . my mentor . my teacher my advisor my fucking father to push your way of life over mine . GOD DID CREATE US ALL EQAUL . THERE IS ONLY ONE SEPERATION . A BUNCH OF DICK HEADS AND A BUNCH OF PUSSIES. but you fucking poeple are so wrapped up in the socail status . that this is a place for who you . not me or even any mother fucker that doesnt kiss someones ass . the one thing i do teach my son is you dont have to kiss nones ass to get what you want . you just do what ever the fuck you want in life and dont let noone stop you period . never back done and never be afraid . there is not a man in any of you . you all hide behind someone . you see me hiding you see me joining forces . you see me talking about you . i gave every fucking one of you respect first , i said not a fucking thang about your personality . i will stand right here and take every one of you on one at a time . i dont give a shit if your 6.5 and 300 pounds and uglier thnan fuck . i will take you on because im not afraid to die and not afraid to kill if it means life and death . now there is not a one of you that would have put up with all your bullshit . lets see you say that openly in public . i have friends that ride harleys and friends that band together as hells angels . but i dont need a fucking one of them to back me up . because i was just saying this is my life not yours and fuck off . and after all that im not going no where . im just pissing you off more and more having fun doing it . i dont give a shit what you thank of me . thats your fucking problem . i just listen to all your posts . now you say this is a sport for everyone or just for those you like . thats the fucking problem with society . you all thank you are someone specail . who in the fuck made you god . and good night and wish the best for the kids that beat your ass on the track . and for all the ladys you are specail and are a gift from god for man kind . wiping and cleaning up after all these selfish male shoveness ass holes . and i have seen some of you men get your ass beat by girls . man that must hurt . good job ladies . im glad to see woman playing a mans game . shit when the suits go on you all look the same to me . i cant tell anyof you apart . is that racisess you now the black and white thing . WTF MGP THATS MY GOD POEPLE I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU .

12. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

I am sorry for the profanity it was just words . Did you know that fuck and shit are not in the websters dictionary . Now answer that question . Your are that smart arnt you . I know why . Now lets talk about that subject from now on and happy mother fuckin bunch of fools day , now that its over . Now did someone get punked or what . Lol keep the kids off this shit or they will grow up and kick your ass .

13. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

And for wera i thank you for giving the minis a spot in this sport , and the boss lady , thats evelyn i thank , your heart and love for the kids , a mothers job is never done . God blessed you , and i love you for just being there for me and my son , when we got there late last vegas race . And for the crew , you have been so helpful and understanding . And gave us this chance that only happens in the great nation we live in and i am proud to be a member and an american . And for that one guy at tech , keep giving me a hardtime thats the only way i learn how to love this sport . Wera and staff your priceless . And thank you for creating this organisation and lets get more kids involved . Where are the children that you fathers seem to know so much about . At home with momma or you just have not grown up yet and have some .

14. wrparrish

wrparrish Well-Known Member

Your a fucking mad man!

:wow:

15. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

I'm going to say it, bi polar. I'm not a doctor, but I know crazy when I see it.

Hey mr hodges, this board has thousands of potential sponsors for your kid. Hear that? That's the bridge, burning. Everytime you post, more of them read this.

Industry people are on this board, from WERA ownership, to AMA ownership. Every factory reps, and clothing reps (think alpinestar) post here often. And I'm sure they've all read your craziness.

Keep going, I think you might even blackball yourself out of racing orgs with your remarks of murder threats

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

"I'm friends with a band of Harley Riders" has gotten me out of more than one pinch.:up:

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are you sure Mr. Hodges isn't yet another ORA identity?

18. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

:bow:

19. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Sometimes banning can be an act of mercy. :)

20. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I've actually been wondering that since the beginning.