1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

90% 0f WERA's post whores in one thread

Discussion in 'General' started by G 97, Jan 6, 2005.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Blah,blah,blah. Please show me when/where/how? Quite simply I find your recollection, much like the majority of your post, to be simply full of CRAP. No matter. :beer: I don't even know what "calling someone out" even means. Yeah, I called you a pussy for coat-tailing Brad but hey..........the shoe fit. No worries dude.

2. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Brian, seriously, your not impressing us. I actually get along with you, so I'm not trying to be rude, but that tough guy shit is lame as hell.

3. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

first you called me useless with no good reason, just off observation, i took offense to that but left it alone, i just got through yelling atz420z the night before for calling me a no good piece of shit that doesnt belong on this earth. then you made another coment about me being a piece of shit, thats when brad called you an ass or something, i commented that he couldnt be more correct. you went off calling me a pussy for following him, i couldnt have said it better myself so i agreed with him, got a problem with it again?

4. Brian129

i am not trying to be a tough guy, i just never know when to stop, i always go three feet past the line, its just my nature. sorry

as for yelling at g97 and z420z. i donot like to be called a useless piece of shit, waste of space, or not a fiting human being to live on this earth, i am sorry but when some fuck hole says this about me for no good reason i have a problem with it. i may not be very old, but i have not done anything that bad!!

5. Brian129

well you guys go ahead and argue and fucking flame me all you want i am out of here for tonight, so have fun.:rolleyes:

6. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I though you said you weren't getting worked up. :Poke:

You need to learn to relax. It's only the internet. :beer:

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Very simple.......Show me...... You can't because...I didn't. Yes, you did coat tail off of a Brad comment and i called you a pussy for doing so. NBD. :beer:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2005
  8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

9. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I refuse to Lever bash....while he's not posting. :D

10. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Witness his effect here even though he's not posting.

I'm a big fan of Jeff's..

Bring back the Lever!! :clap:

11. z420z

z420z Well-Known Member

Did I hear my name?

Got a job yet?...

How about now.

12. cbrmarc

cbrmarc Well-Known Member

sometimes you just gotta take the hit and move on

[​IMG]

13. Brian129

go back in the thread, you will see where i said i couldnt get a job until my school schedule was confirmed, and i had to work on my truck.

i will go back today and chec on some, until then it doesnt involve you whoever you are so fuck off

14. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Easy there, slappy... With an attitude like that, you aren't makin' friends too fast around here. Just relax, dude. Most of this is only in fun, and the stuff that isn't, well - its the Internet, who cares?

People are gonna give you a hard time for anything they can. You just have to take it, laugh a little, and give them a hard time back.

You're obviously a smart guy and from your posts in Tech, you know somethin' about bikes. Just lose the chip on your shoulder and don't try so hard... It's all good, man. :beer:

ps - if you drop the F-bomb and some of your 4 letter words a little less, your posts won't appear so abrasive...

15. Brian129

i will try to relax a little, but as far as g 97 and z420z goes, they came out against me with no provocation, and anytime i see a post from them i just feel:mad:. i wasnt trying to make friends with that post, he already made it quite clear he has no use for me, and would party if i went out and got myself killed(both of um). so i have nothing nice to say about them either, i mostly just ignore them, but if they attack me, well then i respond.:mad:

only those two get that treatment, i have no problems with anyone else, hell i was even talking with lever before he left(never thought i would do that after he pissed me off a while ago)

some are ment to be abrassive, i will usually add suficent smilies if i am joking with an abrassive coment, a post with zero smilies is not a good thing!
    :D :beer: :beer: