1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8 lap sprint race- Katanaman or Ducelectionics?

Discussion in 'General' started by todzuki, Oct 3, 2003.

1. Yes, I will be at Nelson Ledges this weekend (tomorrow). I posted that 3 days ago, so I don't know what the secret is. I would like to point out though I never said I was fast in any which way. You are more than welcome to come for the rest though, I'd probably find it quite amusing.

2. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

You're lucky noone really gives a sh@t about you NUTGUZZLER cause you surely would have a flame-Club if they did!

3. guerrilla

But you are certainly adept at taking an asswhoopin so better watch out for the grill shot!

4. And you are saying what by this?

5. guerrilla

you're the technichian you figure it out.

6. Nah, I don't worry too much. Incase someone wants to know, for whatever reason.

I drive a 2002 Black Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, with a Red Ducati Corse Sticker in the back window.

I have a Silver Haulmark 10 x 12 trailer with an Ohlins sticker on the sides.

I ride a 2003 Silver Aprilia Mille R # 35 and wear an all black Vanson Leather, Oxtar Boots, Held Gloves, and a Silver Arail Corsair Helmet. I will also wearing a pumpkin orange t shirt over my leathers.

Would you like any further information?

7. guerrilla

YEAH when did you first start lying and stealing from people?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

don't you have a meeting?

9. I only lie when stupid issues arise. For instance, I can talk to you seriously without any B.S., but if you jump in and become an ass with a bunch of crap, I'm throwing the B.S. right back at you. See, I try to be serious, but people try to turn it into a joke. Just like the whole tire being shot thing. I was asking a legitimate question, from people I believe would be knowlegable in the issue, but some ass turns it in to a bunch of crap. When I put up something serious, I'm being serious. Here's the short form of it all: If you don't act like an ass, neither will I. I am trying to learn from some of you, but you don't have much to offer because you CHOOSE to turn everything into B.S.

I don't steal. If I was stealing, I wouldn't be here typing. That is common sense right?

10. Yup, I did. Only took a minute or two. Had to sign off on some production documents. We have a new product we're releasing at CES. I'll post a link when the press release is up on the CEA website.

11. guerrilla

Silly Silly Boy

12. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Oh, like the CAN thread that you started all by yourself? Liar.

What the f#ck does this mean? Are you even a real person? I mean...come on...nobody is this dumb...right?

13. guerrilla

I'm telling there is only one way to free yourself from this addiction and that is the ignore list!

14. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Guerrila, you are my new most favoritest butthole. Congrats.

15. guerrilla

Im just joshin ya wade! :)

16. Wade Parish

Me too.:D

17. cyclenut

cyclenut Well-Known Member

Calm down Wade, he prolly hasn't experienced the wicked excess hp that resides in our Clubman bikes..."its a Clubman thing you wouldn't understand", thats my new saying :p

Just kiddin guerrilla

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Nobody has;)

19. Wade Parish

Watch it there, Kang-ass. You're close enough to me I could come over and bitch-slap you if'n I had the notion.

:) ;)

Where exactly in Indy are you?

20. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

then why does the mention of his name bring on a 20-page rant from all you guys :D