1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8 lap sprint race- Katanaman or Ducelectionics?

Discussion in 'General' started by todzuki, Oct 3, 2003.

1. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Who would win..........or dnf?

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

my money is on katanaman.

3. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

See I was gonna vote for you!

4. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I swore I'd never root for anyone to crash.....:rolleyes:

5. Chip

Chip Registered

It doesn't matter.......even if Katanaman won......and we all where there to see it.

Dan would come on the BBS and tell everybody how he passed him on the outside in the last turn to when the race. :rolleyes:

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

They'll take each other out in the first corner......and Duce will tell you how he won it :D

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

uh, what was that about great minds????

8. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

I've heard from the grapevine that ducelectronics will be at Nelson Ledges on Sunday, racing I suppose.
    So, if anyone wants to se how "fast" this guy is, call him a liar, thief, cheat, cat killer to his face, or punch his lights out, etc.
    COME ON DOWN!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2003
  9. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

Where they racing at? KATANAMAN was in INDY and DUC is in Michigan? Home track knowledge and mad power slides from the 160hp at the crank Aprillia would definitely make duc the favorite at Grattan...If the World Superbike Spec Michelin holds up!

Putnam though KATANAMAN runs 'ole Danny boy into the ground.

10. Monqo

Monqo The Bosses Pet

Neither would win.

See, each of them would be spattin off at the mouth, that they would not see the green flag drop. They would be on the grid talking about how great they are or how much $$ they have , the time would run out for the race. After they were finally pulled from the track --- 2 more hours would be wasted trying to clean up all of the crap that the 2 had spewed over the start finish line.

Technically - DNS for both

11. guerrilla

You know you are a worthless troll but you got a good point there!

12. Monqo

Monqo The Bosses Pet

Why don't you go back into your cage and do what you do best....

For the rest of you - here's a lil clip of our young hairy ass (not so silver) backed guerilla - doin what he does best...

http://www.videos2web.com/chimp.avi :p

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think Duce would win the race. He has 160 horsepower now. He can afford the 40 horsepower pistons, the 20 horsepower valves, and the 10 horsepower paint. After he gets them minus 18 lbs. frame (yes, the one that floats in the air) and his personal training from Edwards and Haga, Kataman is going to have a hard time.

14. Monqo

Monqo The Bosses Pet

Papa - i would agree with you, but we both missed something very important about Dan DooDoohead.. He has sooooo much $$$ that he would pay Edwards to come and race for him, but tell everyone that was him on the bike...:beer:

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

That's friggin funny:D

16. guerrilla

I couldn't view the clip! But if G-Money thinks it's funny it surely can't be. :D

As for you monQo...you bore me!

17. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Who the hell is Katanaman?

18. guerrilla

Some former clubman guy that decided he wanted a real bike. :D

19. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Why couldn't you view it.As for mungo's rip, I'm not in tune with the feud.But the clip made me fall of my chair:D

20. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Hmm...who would win...good question...

Da Bearsss?