1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8 hrs and counting.........

Discussion in 'General' started by Gsxrjoe750, Apr 6, 2001.

1. Gsxrjoe750

Gsxrjoe750 Well-Known Member

It is finally here I am less than 8hrs from making the 6hr trip to putnam. I have completely lost it. I loaded my leathers on the front seat as to keep in my view at all times. One slight problem I forgot my wife already called the front seat! Then my 6-1/2 month old daughter wants to sit by herself in the back. I worked a deal w/ her so now she is gonna wear my leathers all the way to putnam. I have this feeling I am totally forgeting something major! I keep rereading the lists I have made! I don't think I will be ready. You all have a good night. I look forward to meeting you all soon,
    Joe

The new guy lurking the BBS all night!

2. joey-95v

joey-95v Registered

unless your bike is waiting for you at the track, you might want to bring one along with you.... [​IMG]

3. Gsxrjoe750

That was the first thing I loaded! I don't think I would look to good showing w/ a trailer and no bike!
    Joe

4. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Melatonin will knock you out for the next 8 hours. [​IMG]

Have a great time!

5. rob600rider

rob600rider THE MAN

I'm starting to feel that way already about CMP next weekend... The 1st race of the season for me starts then....
    haha, the bike's been washed, detailed, waxed, oiled, rewired someplaces, looked at, sat on for no reason, leathers have been tried on,....

6. Gsxrjoe750

Oh your just supposed to try on the leathers!
    I have been wearing mine for a week! Good luck at CMP hope all goes well.
    Joe

7. rob600rider

rob600rider THE MAN

YOU TOO MAN!!
    We'll all be waiting here on the bbs to see how things went. [​IMG]

8. Hubbard

Hubbard Puff... Puff... Give...

Damn! Only eight hours left????

Gotta finish the bike...gotta finish the bike...must not sleep...

Been up for 42 hours now trying to get done, except, I think my body is done. Finished or not, I'm laying down for a few hours. In the morning, the real thrash begins [​IMG]

Don't forget to take a rain suit and your rubbers (footwear people, get your minds out of the gutter [​IMG] ). If you forget them, it will rain. Mine are packed!

See 'ya there.

[This message has been edited by Hubbard (edited 04-06-2001).]

9. Gsxrjoe750

I am outta here! Next stop putnam park or the gas station. I will see you all trackside. Have a good weekend all and talk to you sunday! In 1 piece I hope!
    Joe