1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7 x 14 enclosed trailer NICEEEEE

Discussion in 'Other' started by DaveyJones, Apr 18, 2018.

1. DaveyJones

DaveyJones Member

Heyyyooo

I have a 2013 King double Axel 7x14 trailer. fresh brakes and bearings. the only thing it needs is a new breakaway kit which is 50$ and easy to install (someone stole the one that was on it )

It is insulated with styrofoam, has a breaker with separate switches for the lights and power outlets, and microwave. It is wired to have a marine battery and inverter that will power smaller lights and a fan overnight if you don't have a genny or hookup. Sturdy cabinets and nice countertops and working space. Also has a metal cabinet. Pit posse tire rack that will hold a weekends worth of rubber and then some. two baseplates for pit bull trs will come with it also has recessed D hooks for securing Fits 3 full size bikes easy and tows like a dream. PVC curtain to stop dust from getting in if you are riding a dirt day. The pictures I have are shitty and do no justice but I can take others if you want

it got stolen in California and was recovered a week later empty

I used it for about 3 years racing and doing track days, it really is purpose built for that. You can roll up Thursday night and setup your cot plug in your computer and sleep without having to unload anything with the bike still in the trs on one side. Tows easily with 150. but I am out of bikes so no need for the trailer ha! Not in a rush to sell

located outside of Philly PA, Montgomery county
    4000 firm
    title in hand
    text 6103295923

Attached Files:

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Davy Jones???? Did you by chance have a purple FZR400??

3. DaveyJones

DaveyJones Member

no they got my rmz250 which was also recovered, did you find a fzr?

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

No,I bought my fzr400 from a guy named davey jones,from up around philly/nj area,svereal years ago.

5. DaveyJones

DaveyJones Member

do you want to buy a trailer from a guy named Davey jones up around philly/nj area?

6. lakerr

lakerr Member

You still have this? I'm in West Chester. Interested.

7. DaveyJones

DaveyJones Member

still have it

8. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Can you upload a few more pics? Maybe some from the outside to get an idea of what this thing looks like?

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  9. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Is your locker still at the bottom of the ocean? ;-)

Nice deal on the trailer, bump for the guy

10. yuengling910

yuengling910 Loose Cannon

Still available?