1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Oct 13, 2005.

1. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I feel your pain. I'm holding back.

2. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

he only threatened penny to motivate charles into give up the desmond info.

the only person who really wanted penny dead was ben (as revenge for alex).

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Can someone explain what we're supposed to think happen to those who boarded the plane and flew off the island?

I can handle (somewhat) that whole purgatory flash sideways bizarro world except for some of the detail they went through the trouble of showing us, I mean what was the point of Jack having a son in it?

As some suggested earlier this season, I thought they were definitely leaning towards the two worlds meeting together somehow and living happily ever after or not. At first, that's what it looked like what was happening, with each person dying on the island it looked as if their new [bizarro] life was beginning anew, for the better for some. I think that would have been a better finish than what we got. I cant help but feel we got cheated at the very end.

4. derby369

well, they died... eventually.

5. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I think they got off the island, lived some amount of time, and then when they eventually died, they went to the sideways flash aka purgatory to meet up with the important people from their island experience.

Jack's dad said that some died before him and some after, and that there is no 'when' in this place.

In a similar vein, Hurley and Ben also would have died much later since their conversation implied they ran the island for some amount of time.

So Jack died, Hurley and Ben ran the island for some amount of time after that, Kate, Sawyer, and Claire made it off the island and lived their lives for some time, Rose and Bernard probably lived out their natural lives on the island, and then when they all died, they came to the sideways flash purgatory to "find" their significant other. I think Rose and Bernard was the big success story in all of this, Rose was healed on the island and lived with her "constant" in what was probably a long life.

So the plane could have crashed or could have made it, but that wasn't the point. The point was they would all reunite in purgatory. I choose to believe they made it and will wait for the spinoff for life after the island... ha!

Your other ?.... In the sidways flash, everyone seemed to be dealing with their demon's, Jack and his father issues, Locke and his disability, or had to find their constant in order to find peace and move on. So Jack having a son allowed him to deal with his own father issues and helped him to move on.

6. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

If i can remember right, we first saw the Flash Sideways/Alternate reality after the Bomb went off. Im not sure if that sort of caused the Alternate Reality, or it was a good time to just start showing it to us or what.

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Hey what happen to Ricardo, other than the never aging curse being reversed?
    Claire's and Jin's children, did they exist?

This crap is giving me a headache trying to make any sense of it. LOL!

This final episode has renewed my lust for Evangelica, damn, she looked so damn good.

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  8. derby369

i would say that the bomb was the "jumping off point" for what we're calling the alternate reality.

9. derby369

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid:

You should have seen my face when that happened. :D

And where were Michael and Walt? Always keeping the black man down. :D

11. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Holy crap, in those heels at the concert. :wow:

12. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

8,472xIDB. :cool:

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The combo of that black dress and the heels was just sick. Sick, I say.

14. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

Id watch that, is it like Doggy Hotel, or whatever that movie was.

I was just wondering if it was because some say Dogs dont go to heaven. Maybe they go to Purgatory though. Guess Ill shoot for Purgatory in that case.

+1 WOW

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You're forgetting to mention the hair, that curly/wavy long hair seals the deal for me.

There is no way this was the end they had planned, if I heard correctly in the pre show, Benjamin Linus was only hired to do 3 episodes. They said they liked the chemistry that he brought to the show or something like that.

There are so many where's so and so's, it's pathetic......Nadia, Mike & Walt, Ecko, Ana Lucia, the dude AND chic who blew themselves up with the touchy dynamite.......who else?

16. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

Penny was dead too...wonder if she was killed.

A lot of talk about killing people when theyre already dead.

17. derby369

if it's any consolation, i believe cusick actually said that "henry gale" was originally a 3 episode hire.

you can know how a story ends w/o knowing everything in the middle of it.

i read early on that they knew "the end" and were happy for the long renewal so they knew how long they had to get there.

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wait a minute, that's a good point. If you're already in purgatory what was the deal with Keem <sp? and his boys getting killed in the kitchen? :D

19. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

They needed more scenes of *Juliette* in the evening gown...... :wow:

Me likey. :up:

20. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

The local ABC affiliate is KAKE. For the last few weeks they've been running these Lost promos. This is the original done if front of the green screen.

Lost