1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3rd Annual Fast from the Past Vintage Challenge

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by hinshaw929, Feb 23, 2010.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

Finally, The Flying Wine Gourmet chimes in...a voice of reason and hope in my darkest hour, a faint glimmer of light at the end of the long dark tunnel of freedom...192...only 192 brave vintage souls stand between me and no more me...192. I'll murmur the number between parched bloody lips...192...I'll hold on, lads, keep signing up...

2. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

HEY! That's great news Charlie! You getting the CB back together? Good on you!

3. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

2 CB350 cranks scrapped in 2 races.....but I aint dead yet Chummy! :up:

4. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

Charlie Y. ,What are you talkin' about, 2 cranks??

5. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

Soon charles may have to show you the true nature of the force, foolish 4-stroker...

6. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Yeah, well, 1 main crank bearing 1st race on this bike I bought....get that all rebuilt, fresh crank (LOTS of fresh stuff).....broke it in at Tally (1 race)....took it to Daytona and the crank broke during my warm-up lap monday.....

Heres a couple pics.

Jeez, Carl snuck one in there.

Attached Files:

7. You can count on 3, maybe 4 from Tallahassee will be there. Me, Keith Powell, Tim Fultz for sure and maybe Kevin Brown.

8. charles

charles The Transporter

I keep tryin' to tell you guys, this maniac won't be satisfied with a few cheap metal trinkets!!! It's stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door of the Big Barber plane, drop zone BARBER will be well-established on May 1, 2010, and cash monies await those riding hard enough to make it to the podium...Either you guys get on board or it's my ass here, and this dude is wearing a mask, that's never a good thing!

9. rus23

rus23 Misfit

I'll be there. 191 to go.

10. charles

charles The Transporter

A sense of relief suddenly sweeps over me, knowing that only 191 will bring an end to my situation...if only I could undo these leg irons...:up:

11. charles

charles The Transporter

Now only 188 or maybe 187, and i'm free again, free again...what happened to Hinshaw and his ransom money, wasn't it ten million he said???

12. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Charles,
    Given that you are facing a likely demise, have you mad provision for Brother Chumpster and I to be the beneficiaries of your 2 stroke wonder bikes? You may rest assured that based on the gigantic sentimental value the RDs will have for us, that we will treat them in the way they deserve and you would want. I believe it is highly unlikely that there will be another 187 vintage racers that will commit prior to your succumbing to the wiles of your captor.
    There are some nice will forms on line.

Ken

13. charles

charles The Transporter

Death before dishonor!

14. kenessex

Charles,
    I believe the stress of your abduction has led you to have a hasty and unwarranted reaction to my assertion. Where would you rather the "Peril" spend its days, in the grubby mitts of uncaring strangers or in the caring arms of Chumpster or me? 187 to go, Tick-tock, tick-tock. Fill out the will.

Ken
    (according to our contract, the Hampsters revert to the surviving partner anyway so you don't need to consider that in your will.)

15. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes, of course, tick tock tick tock...just like this large green box this loony chained me to...just keeps ticking away, I wonder what's inside... it reads 'Edgewood Arsenal' on the lid with skull-and-crossbone labels all over...

16. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I'm for V5. Is there any special registration requirement or just signup w/WERA as usual?

17. kenessex

Charles,

If he offers you a smoke, don't take it. Even if it is a good cigar. If it is a nice Havana, it might be worth the risk.

Ken

18. charles

charles The Transporter

Bring me a shrubbery, a nice one...

187 or 186...

19. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

B- if you see Kevin Brown tell him I want to talk to him. His phone # isn't working.

20. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

No - it was $10. :moon:

Its beginning to sound like you've been smoking those funny looking handmade smokes again. What did Joe and I tell you about that stuff when we got you out of the tree last time?