1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Mongo, Dec 17, 2012.

1. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Holy crap! The delusion on both sides is about as severe as it gets.

But I agree with the Corporal: You only need to obey the laws you like.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Unless they're telling business owners what insurance to buy for their employees...then it's all OK. :Poke:

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

We need a baseball bat to the head emoticon:D

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Cut off funding till they "Get their minds Right"....LOL

7. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Need to cut off their oxygen sources until they "get their minds right".

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  8. pickled egg

Nothin' like the real thing, baby. :D

9. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Thank you for proving Shakespeare right on a daily basis.

10. pickled egg

Odd. I always considered Doilie to be more the proof that P.T. Barnum was right. :D

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Not to jump threads, but to make my position clear on that and most other dungeon threads, I hate the government just like you do. I don't think they have any business poking their nose into my affairs, but if they're going to fuck us over with this healthcare bs, then it should be equal across the board. No exemptions or favors for race, religion, or whatever thing that makes you think you're special.

12. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Charles,
    Respectfully.....legal or not, it is an invasion of one's privacy.
    Guns are a divider in our Nation, as is religion, as is abortion. Guns/Religion/abortion are all legal, but they are all touchy subjects, and dividers of people.

Telling the world you endorse of have abortions will result in half the people you know, holding disdain or hatred for you.
    Announcing to the world that you are a Scientologist, will cause half your friends (or more) to think you are a nutcase.
    Same goes with gun ownership and carrying concealed weapons. It is a divider.
    Some things people leave private, especially to people outside their circle of friends.

Tell you what, please post public records of any arrests you have had (DWI, failure to pay child support, speeding, C&I, etc, etc, etc......).
    All are public records, but things individuals don't want to come to light.... because who really wants to be put under a microscope publicly???

I own a few guns, but refrain from ever talking about guns to anyone that I do not know well, and even then I don't really discuss them.
    I do not discuss my religious beliefs w/ people I do not know well.
    Those are personal things to me.....and issues that are (again) dividers.
    The newspaper 'outed' a demographic of people, and gave their addresses. That's wrong, legal or not.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  13. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I am crushed, simply crushed, that a logical and rational gentleman such as yourself would say such a thing. :crackup:

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Because some animals are just more equal.

Read Orwell and then actuall read Marx this is standard ops by the book. I have not read it but from the bits I have heard of "Rules for Radicals" concurs with a more detailed approach (vs theory)

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They started out of the gate with exemptions. Everything they do exempts someone. I would rather err on the side of keeping someone from getting screwed than derive satisfaction from making sure everyone is equally fu(ked, particularly when there is a constitutional and historic basis for the exemption.

17. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I never, ever thought the first thing I would be called in 2013 would be logical and rational, even if delivered tongue in cheek. Mysoginist, yes. RWN, yes. Gun crazy, yes. But logical and rational.....I wish.

[​IMG]

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I like massages too!

19. Saw today two good political acts. Boehner told Reid to go faack himself in public and the House and Senate Both voted Obama,s attempt of an Executive Order to give errybody a pay raise when our debt, spending, lack of budget is out of control. A true "C'mon man!" from the peoples' reps to Obammer.