1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 Kawasaki ZX4-RR- 124 miles - SoCal - New Q5s Tires

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Michael Bassani, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Michael Bassani

Michael Bassani Well-Known Member

Hey y'all,

Selling my newly new ZX4-RR. My 2024 has gotten insanely busy and I simply will not have the time to ride between race season travel, other motorsports projects, and my own racing. It's simply taking up garage space and it's a shame.

I got a massive nail in the rear tire on the first ride when the bike had something like 13 miles and replaced the original tires with new Dunlop Q5s. Never been on track, barely broken in.

I have my bike on Cycle Trader with photos and info.

$9,500 ($10,500 on Cycle Trader, but Racers get discount from the masses)

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2023-Kawasaki-NINJA+ZX-4RR+KRT+EDITION+ABS-5030119951

BrentA likes this.
  2. Michael Bassani

TTT:

Price drop to $9,000.

Just broke my wrist and I'm gonna be out of the game for a while so get going while the going is good

3. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

Hopefully it’s on your non dominant hand. If so, I hope your SO is a nurturer. GLWS

zx250r likes this.
  4. Michael Bassani

It is my dominant hand and she is, thank goodness for her.

Thanks

5. Michael Bassani

TTT

Attaching files here since the Cycle Trader link is now invalid.

IMG_0605 2 Large.jpeg IMG_0606 2 Large.jpeg IMG_0611 2 Large.jpeg IMG_0610 2 Large.jpeg IMG_0609 2 Large.jpeg IMG_0608 2 Large.jpeg IMG_0607 2 Large.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
  6. bsanorton

bsanorton Well-Known Member

I demoed this bike several times in Daytona, I loved it. My favorite bike of the week. Can't do it now, but good luck on your sale and heal quickly!

Michael Bassani and Senna like this.
  7. Michael Bassani