1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 Season

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Craito, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Craito

Craito Member

Posted last Fall about getting ready for 2022.
    Did my part, ready to relay race.
    If someone is looking for a rider let me know.
    Craig

Attached Files:

2. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Post # 2. I'm hoping to jump in on a team this. So ...

@Craito , I almost had a 3-person, relay team formed last year (both mates dropped out). Count me in if you're interested. I'm game for even a 2-person team.

3. Craito

Craito Member

Great will send a pm!

4. Kubiray

Kubiray Member

You guys looking for a 3rd?

if so, text me. 513-913-9635

5. Craito

Craito Member

Thanks for the text / info today.
    Look forward to opportunities to race!

6. Craito

Craito Member

I plan to race Roebling Road next weekend if weather permits.
    If anyone interested in endurance racing is there and wants to meet feel free to say hello to a guy on a 2018 Aprilia Tuono sporting #96.

And since my wife can't make the trip I'll happily make new friends, especially when its always possible the untoward should happen. You never know!

7. Craito

Craito Member

Chose to stay home vice drive 561 miles to ride in the Roebling Road rain.
    That said, will look for trackdays between now and the June endurance race.
    Thinking Pittsburgh with N2, 23-24 April

Still hoping I can find some folks willing to race

8. Craito

Craito Member

June is right around the corner .
    Have race bike and license. Anyone willing?

9. Craito

Craito Member

Get this, a couple weeks ago a tree went through my roof, which sucks, but we're working through it.
    Still up for endurance racing this year. My Aprilia is ready for inspection for relay racing or if someone needs an old expert rider for their team.... let me know. In Virginia.

10. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

@Mongo is there a link to team registrations for the endurance races that shows the name of the team members for each team? I like to follow along on race monitor live timing when I'm sitting at home (like now for example) and would be curious to know who's on which team.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can do a media list that will have everything the teams have given us, I'll see about posting it here. Double checking the 4 hours grid stuff now so it'll be a few.

12. F3racer1

F3racer1 Well-Known Member

Craito, I'm curious what you are using for a belly pan for the Tuono? I used my 2020 Tuono factory for the race school this past Friday at Roebling and would be interested in possibly racing that thing.

13. Craito

Craito Member

F3,
    From this company in Italy but I don't see our year:
    https://www.cruciata.com/english.asp
    Mine is fiberglass in a carbon wrap.

And its still waiting for a race team. I'm the kid who never gets picked!

14. F3racer1

15. Craito

Craito Member

Awesome!
    Can you make it a comfortable 68 degrees with 32% humidity?
    Craig

16. F3racer1

Lol I wish. I think I lost 20lbs Saturday.

17. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

Any of you guys interested in another party for Barber in October? I normally race an R3 but have a 2020 Tuono I can race prep for the relay. I have little experience on a big bike so I won't be fast, I just want to try out endurance racing.

18. F3racer1

The Tuono is so forgiving and easy to go fast on. I'm sure you'll be fast on it.

Sudowoodo likes this.
  19. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

For the couple track days I've done on it, it is a great feeling bike. I'm a huge noob but even I could feel and understand what the bike was doing through the chassis. Plus the power is mind blowing, and it still makes 40 less than the RSV4.

F3racer1 likes this.
  20. F3racer1

Absolutely. I usually can pull RSV4's out of the corners but then they just fly on by around the 140mph range. Still the most powerful bike I've owned.
    I have the Factory so it came with the 200/55 rear. I went to the Pirelli SC3 200/60 and it made a big difference.