1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NHL Hockey Season

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Not if you dont understand some underlying political dungeony topics as the reason for the investigation:D

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, the Rangers do have (had?) one of the best areas songs in Hockey written just for them. You do have that.

now back to smack talk: No Cup for you! :D

rd400racer likes this.
  3. Ducti89

They have Mika, Kreider, Fox, Strome and Buchnevic. They need 2-3 solid guys, dont have to be razzle dazzle, just show up and contribute....

rd400racer likes this.
  4. Ducti89

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

The Rangers tuned the Bruins Friday but...not today.

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, except I think the Bruins got a little tired of being beat up the last couple of games. They played pissed today.

Sabre699 likes this.
  7. Sabre699

Barnburner in DC today but the Caps tuned the Rangers.

Ducti89 likes this.
  8. Ducti89

Blackwell had two nice goals! Caps almost snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in that one.

Sabre699 likes this.
  9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Anyone see Aaron Eckblad's injury? :Puke:

10. Ducti89

Ouch! Yes, hope that knee isnt as bad as it looked!

11. Sabre699

Yeah...they beat up the Stars but he won't be playing anytime soon.

12. Ducti89

Holy Christmas, Ive seen better defense at a pick up game than what the Flyers showed tonight. Jeebus.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That was a bad MF'er. I remember an interview where Gretzky made a comment to reporters something like "Have you noticed that no one tries anything with Messier. There is a reason for that..."
    I know alot of people who are going to have a party when Peter Pocklington kicks the bucket. There is still major animosity towards him over trading away Gretzky and Messier.

rd400racer likes this.
  14. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

EH! At least you guys got a cup with him on the Rangers. Mark Messier was / is a bad mother fucker

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  15. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Out of all the players I've ever wanted to meet, Mess takes the top step. I met Gordie once and my son skated with Gretzky at Jerry Bruckheimer's private rink in Bloomfield, KY, but neither of them compare to The Captain for me.

Sabre699 likes this.
  16. Sabre699

Well good old Tom Wilson started a major brawl at MSG with another of his cheap shots.
    A talented player for sure but a blind siding asshole non the less. Stay tuned for this fine and suspension.

17. grasshopper

18. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

i have been playing hockey for over 40 years and i have coached high levels of travel hockey as well, im all for setting the tone and playing physical but Wilson is just out of control. How many suspensions do you get before something really bad happens? I understand the sport and how its physical but he has no respect for any of his opponents. What he is doing is not hockey. I hope when its his turn the refs dont break up the fight to fast and let him get his @ss kicked.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  19. grasshopper

Who's tough enough to square up with the blockhead?

20. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Kassian, Rinaldo, Reaves, Haley, Johnston, Chara

Ducti89 likes this.