1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NHL Hockey Season

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

The Islanders had nothing for the Bruins last night.
    Habs win over the Leafs and go to game 7.

2. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

That was a great game in the first period alone. Tied 2-2, I think. I missed the rest of the game. But, at the point I stopped watching, the Bruins had 2x as many shots on goal. Their O lines maximized their ice time in the opponent's zone.

My goalie once said he actually gets cold -- from lack of action -- when we have a game like that.

3. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Holy God, Mackinnon’s speed is incredible. Watching the Avs v Knights and Mackinnon went from zero to afterburners in 2 seconds getting the 6th goal for the Avs.

Poor Robin Lehner is having a tough night tonight. Vegas looks flat footed.

4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

You’re being generous with that assessment...plus another chicken shit cheap shot on a defenseless player. These guys are the best in the world, I don’t understand why they hit like that. I guarantee that if they had to sit a minimum of 20 games or so this bs would stop.

5. Ducti89

Are you talking about the Graves hit on Janmark?

6. fastedyamaha

Yes Sir

7. Ducti89

Im not so sure Janmark saw it and it seemed that Graves was committed to the hit once Janmark put the puck between his legs for that drop pass.

I kinda thought it was hard and clean. Dont get me wrong, I didnt want to see Janmark get hurt.

8. fastedyamaha

He hit him square in the head and and threw him violently into the boards where his head again made first contact with the boards. Should have been a major for boarding at the very least. Bettman at least upheld the 8 game suspension for Kadri.

9. Ducti89

Kadri is a douche and has a history.

With Graves, I think the disparity in size caused the head contact.

It is the NHL and you pay for not keeping your head up. I paid in high school when a massive defenseman sent me into orbit one Saturday afternoon game.

10. Sabre699

Let's get this out of the way...Maple Leafs suck !! Never seen a more hapless team come playoff time. Habs eliminate them.
    On another note the Islanders and Bruins played to OT with NY tying that series up 1-1.

11. Ducti89

I cant believe the Leafs shit the bed like that!

12. Sabre699

Again !!

13. Sabre699

Lightning and Hurricanes sock it out to another Tampa win putting them up 2-0 in that series.

14. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Yep, I got tickets for the game Saturday afternoon. Should be fun and a potential closeout game. My ass hurts from what putting in my CC # though!

Sabre699 and casjoker like this.
  15. Ducti89

Yep. Those contracts arent gonna be paid by money trees.

Tamapa was very composed last night against the Canes. I believe the Canes have the heart to win, but not the composure. And its a shame because Im a Brindy fan.

16. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

I'll be at tomorrows game.

Sabre699 likes this.
  17. Sabre699

Drink a $14.00 beer for me !! :beer:

Scuba Steve likes this.
  18. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Cool, i'll be in section 122, row H.

19. Ducti89

Caught the end of the Habs v Jets. Is Schieffle that big of a douche?

Thats the kind of fekery thats a 20 game suspension and removal of the “A” on his sweater.

20. fastedyamaha

Nah, he just got caught with his head down like you used to do. No big deal, play on.