1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I'm irritable....I have to go to the MVA today and renew my license.

The Eagles also have a "Running Quarterback", which seems to be a derogatory term unless it's Kordell Stewart or Fran Tarkenton.

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

They're 6-7, and Jalen Hurts is quite fun to watch.

They control their own destiny to make the playoffs after a horrific start to the season.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn you!

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The offense looked better this weekend with Garner Minshew under center, if we're being honest, but that was against the Jets.

5. SuddenBraking

I don't think so - he played better than expected but his passes were far from dead on (he completed many of them, but Goedert made him look a lot better than he played). Hurts has had one bad game in the past ~6, and that was last week when it came out that he had a leg injury after the fact (admittedly, he looked putrid that game).

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Y'all need to up your shit-talking game to this level:

[​IMG]

7. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Psssst!! Steelers are gonna stomp all over the Vikes tonight!!!!

8. StaccatoFan

Psssst!!! Nobody cares. And I say that because the Vikings aren’t relevant this year. I like Zimmer. But I think he’s gone at seasons end.

And for the record i called a Steeler fan yesterday I know and offered to buy him a ticket to Bens last game.

There are not many left. I did buy one extra ticket for my GF so Denise Alex and I can go to a game all together. It was the ONLY seat left in my row and there were like 5 total left in the whole section.

Steelers Ravens, last dance of the year and last dance of the Rapists career. Easy sell out packed house.

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I laughed way harder at this than it deserved...

265904682_4818033761623579_326165488862249321_n.jpg

FastByKids, BigBird, dtalbott and 2 others like this.
  10. StaccatoFan

That’s funny. But the Loins are not a horrible team. By my observations they haven’t been blown out this season. When I see the scores or they’re on TV, they’re in the fight for the win. Just cannot seal the deal. Maybe they figured it out now.

11. StaccatoFan

Damn! Even I'm feeling bad for "Bruised Ben" tonight...seriously...he's taken a beating. He's going to feel tonight's game for a couple days at least.

I legit feel bad for the punishment his 39 year old body is taking tonight. I talk a lot of shit about him admittedly..but tonight...I hope they pull him in the 4th if
    they don't start to come back and let him hit the cold tub early.

12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Agreed on the lion's. There are way way worse teams with way more talent on the roster.
    Watch they will still fire the head coach though because it's the lions:crackup:

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I'm not sure I've ever seen the Steelers dominated like they have been tonight ... this is nuts.

The offensive line is absolutely horrendous!

14. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Got a game going now.

15. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

not sure I would've gone for 2 at that point, but you had uncle 'mo so I get it ...

.... and that long TD is ridiculous. :( #20 been getting killed all night.

16. StaccatoFan

Best Thursday night game of the year. Reminded me of the Rams Tennessee Super Bowl there on that last play a bit.

mpusch and dtalbott like this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hmmm... I started to watch & then just left it on as background noise & turned it off after that interception in the third.

Did the stillers make an actual game of it, cuz they had done exactly fuck-all up to that point.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I didn’t watch the game but saw the score at the beginning of the third quarter. Stealers were blanked.

On the final play of the game, the Stealers were one reception and a 2-point conversion from tying the game at 36.

19. SuddenBraking

I turned it on to see if it was worth watching and the score was 23-0 and two Vikings were engaged in the longest and most elaborate celebratory handshake I’d ever seen.

Needless to say, I didn’t bother watching.

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Vikings didn't gag...good on them.