1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Sep 20, 2020.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

a one year rental. They draft a new QB and get them up to speed. save $$ and get some first round talent. Smart choice, but the Super Bowl will not see the Lions for the next few decades year

2. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I hope Mahomes and his scoring machine are working this Sunday, really don't want to see Marcia Brady get another trophy.

seroj, Banditracer and BrianC636 like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, they got a full size top fuel dragster into the lobby, they can fit him in somehow :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

why would they want another old loser QB?

Sabre699 likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'ma just put it out there : if Tampa winds up winning this weekend, especially if it is largely due to Brady's play... What arguments are there left against his goat-hood?

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

why can't BB and him both be GOATs?

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Brian Boitano ?? :D

StaccatoFan likes this.
  9. Sabre699

Tampa has had one winning season since 2010 and Tommy's got 'em in the big dance.
    He doesn't need to prove jack. Ya gotta believe and that's what he brought to the Bucs.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Here's to Urban Meyer sucking in your town :beer:

Sabre699 likes this.
  11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I don't see any reason why Brady won't be know as the greatest cheating NFL QB of all time.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There are still arguments? Who are the other guys in the conversation?

OGs750 likes this.
  13. Sabre699

I just follow the Jags. Jax is not my town. But Urban understands the college kid and football so hopefully he can help the one we tanked for adapt to the NFL transition smoothly and get some check marks in the winning column.

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You put any two people in a room and they will find *something * to argue about.

Already just in this thread, someone has posited that he only wins by cheating... :rolleyes:

Sabre699 likes this.
  15. Sabre699

Loser's ALWAYS cry foul...and this is not exclusive to sports.

masshole and OGs750 like this.
  16. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Bart Starr. Check out the number of titles he actually lead the Packers to, SB and NFL Championships/pre-SB, calling his own plays. But because he was not of the current era where QBs have a completely separate set of rules and it became a pure passing league, he gets left out of conversations. He also did not have one personal issue or was a whack-job. An actual warrior-gentleman. Not too many of them.

Sabre699 likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Johnny Unitas was no slouch either, or YA Tittle, no championships, but was threw for 30+ TD/year over a # of seasons

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
    DrA5 likes this.
  18. Sabre699

Otto Graham...
    Sammy Baugh...
    Sonny Jergensen...

Ryan Leaf...:D

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

might as well Super Bowl winning QB Trent Dilfer :Puke:

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

No we won't!

BigBird, auminer and Sabre699 like this.