1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Sep 20, 2020.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

You say that as if most Browns fans are not over the moon just by making the playoffs and having an 11 win season in the toughest division in the NFL this year. No matter what happens Sunday, this season is a huge win as far as I am concerned.

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

hey! haven't seen you around these threads this year like in years past.

Welcome to watching other teams play in the playoffs :)

masshole and Sabre699 like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The real ones who root for them always will be fine no matter what and happy as hell with this season. All the others however....

4. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I know this wasnt directed to me...but I think they absolutely tanked that game on purpose.

I also think the Giants need to shut their mouths! If they didn't suck so bad they could have won 1 more game and then the Eagles' actions would have had zero bearing on their season.

A 6-10 team shouldn't have the balls to complain about not making the playoffs...FOR ANY REASON!

tgold, auminer, HPPT and 3 others like this.
  5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I'm sure there's plenty of guys like me who are not "fans" but would love to see them do well after years of struggling. Same reason I wanted to see Miami make the playoffs. But I suppose since I'll never buy a ticket or piece of swag, I'm also not the target audience.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not talking about normal fans of the game rooting for an underdog type stuff, you're not pretending to be a hardcore Browns fan or the like. I'm talking about the bandwagon fans. I'm rooting for them too and I grew up in Cincinnati, not pretending I'm a long time Browns fan by any stretch.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

for sure and the coach said so himself. Starting 1-7 and still having a "legit" shot at making the playoffs would have been nice.

The only thing up for debate is the manner in which the eagles played, which was just loser football. The only way they could have made it more obvious was just to run and pass in the opposite direction.

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I hate Baker Mayfield too much to force my mind to be happy for the Browns. :D

Cawk Star and BigBird like this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

I like them because the grandkid does and I like Nick Chubb

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Trade value???

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Cawk Star likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's fair. I don't believe it for a second, but it's a valid point.

14. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

I am all over the place. Have to find out if my eagles will lose their 6th round draft choice ! lol

BigBird likes this.
  15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Heisman tonight at 7

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That thing seems to be more of a curse than anything lately.

17. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Yea, I know......silver linings.

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, I wouldn't draft somebody that won it, odds aren't good they'll pan out.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

The only right thing to do here is swap pick with 1st round picks with the Giants

~sent from mobile

20. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member