1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Sep 20, 2020.

1. rwdfun

rwdfun

Gee thanks Atlanta. At least you know how to lose for the draft correctly.

I really do think it's a league-wide conspiracy to give the Lions just enough wins so their ownership keeps Quinn and Patricia. Two people that after they left NE, NE got better. And given how good they were that's hard to do

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I like Wilson and most of their team, but I don't like their coach, glad to see them lose.

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

What's wrong with Pete the pooch? :D

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

OBJ out for the year. Oh well

~sent from mobile

5. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I'm just embarrassed to post here, that's all.

HPPT and BigBird like this.
  6. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

You've got braggin rights most of us could only dream of.:bow:

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Don't count....ancient history!

8. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

The bears are frauds.

BigBird likes this.
  9. Sabre699

Monotonous is a better word. Same predictable shit over and over.
    Some teams just need to let their QB call his own plays. Not all offensive co-ordinaters are created equal.

10. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Nagy was supposed to be this offensive guru and injected some life into the offense his first year, but ever since the Bears have regressed and looked the same as they have for the past decade.

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It's probably a management situation why the Bears have been in a funk for a while. They keep bringing in new players and coaches, but their play doesn't change. They have some talent.

12. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

I blame the GM Ryan Pace. He should have been axed the moment he traded up to draft Trubisky.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

took the bears at half to win +450...well
    Chicago bears suck

14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I wonder how he would have done if the Chiefs got him? Is Trubisky that bad or is it the system and lack of help around him?

15. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

That's the million dollar question isn't it? I think my answer to that is to look at the Pats and Packers. The Pack lost their head coach, but haven't missed a beat, while the Pats lost the GOAT and they're garbage (for now).

Edit: To answer your question more directly, there's no doubt in my mind Mahomes is the better player. Mitch is garbage.

BigBird, Razr and Boman Forklift like this.
  16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’ve been thinking about the Pats/Brady lately. Fascinating dynamic. It clearly isn’t JUST the system. But Brady clearly isn’t the same in the new system. Brady/Belichick were just the perfect pairing, apparently.

17. Sabre699

He's only been ther a few months. Just watch him.

Jag suck...:D

18. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Trubisky is the classic qb who didn't do shit In college but since he's tall and has a strong arm all the draft analysts rave that he has "all the tools" and can "make all the throws" etc etc when in actuality he never led his team to major success and never even showed amazing flashes of brilliance like a mahomes did at a smaller school.

BigBird and Boman Forklift like this.
  19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Yeah Brady is statistically better in this system.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

That_s_Not_My_Nagy_shirt_Bandwagon_Champs.jpg
    Asshole know it all.
    Same shit over & over.
    Great defense once again will not see a Superbowl let alone a playoff win.