1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 Information - Schedule/Rules/Whatever

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Jan 7, 2020.

1. yuengling910

yuengling910 Loose Cannon

Any info on this? I'd like to pre-register but want to make sure Ninja 300 is allowed in FSS.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes and yes.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Go for it.

yuengling910 likes this.
  4. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

@Mongo we talked at nelson you mentioned trying to do more mini stuff at some tracks. What tracks will there be mini classes?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No idea, too much else going on this week to even think about that one sorry.

6. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

400 cc parallel twin might be a Yamaha 400 Daytona Special..........not the worst choice

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did update the V7HW and V6HW rules.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Guess I didn't post this here - the 2020 Rulebook is updated and on the site.

9. Mark Badillo

Mark Badillo Well-Known Member

Regarding AMA Vintage Days at Mid-Ohio, after registering our little Duc, should I also purchase weekend full access passes for myself and my wife the Pit Boss from Mid-Ohio for that weekend?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes - all gate passes go through the track. Double check their site and the AMA site for any potential discounts, may just be a buy early thing, not sure on that part. No need to buy camping or the like unless you don't want to stay in the paddock. Garages go through the track.

11. Mark Badillo

Mark Badillo Well-Known Member

TY. See you there in July.

12. cyclocrossfool

cyclocrossfool Well-Known Member

I see the CCS event is a go (as of today) at summit at the end of the month, good news for the wera event in june I hope. and I see V6MW in the Roebling schedule. I thought that class was eliminated ?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Typo, it is gone. The fun of working from the house...

14. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

... because you never have a typo at the office. :crackup:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh I have them, however I can no longer blame them making the website on my crack editing crew :crackup:

16. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

How are good do we look for Willow Springs in June ?
    When will pre entry open ?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So far so good, gimme a week or two to be sure it'll happen.

18. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Just got an e-mail from AMA. Vintage Days has been postponed, no new date had been set.

Not too surprised I suppose.

19. We've been doing track days there. So, should be no issues local. Getting Wera across the country is the unknown. Feels like a totally different track with three foot weeds on the edge Haha

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, they've been hoping Ohio would open up more but I guess not. The entire point of the event is the spectators and swap meet so postponing makes sense. Just hope there is a viable date, it's too much fun to totally cancel.