1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 ZX-6R OEM bodywork

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Greenhound386, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I have a complete set of silver bodywork that has come off of a 2018 ZX-6R. I bought the bike as a brand-new leftover in November of 2018. The bike has just over 300 miles on it. All 300 miles were at the track over the span of 3 days. The front fairing has a small nick or two from riding behind other bikes, but everything is in like-new condition. One of the tail panels has a broken tab (that I did while taking it all apart), but it's not a critical tab and still fits 100% perfectly. The bike is being turned into a race bike, and that's the reason for the sale.

The sale includes almost everything, so it would be easier to list what it does not include.

I am not including the following:
    The two side panels that attach to the gas tank.
    The primary or passenger seat.
    Rear tail / brake light.
    Front fender.
    Windscreen.

The headlights ARE included.

Available for pick-up in San Diego, and I can deliver within ~ 75 miles or so. I will split shipping costs and will sell stuff separately if desired. $700 for the complete set.

Standard STG disclaimer: complete bike is not included in the sale. Sale is for the parts identified above only :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

O.Kho likes this.
  2. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member