1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Honda CBR500R Street/Track Ready! Clean Title! $6000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by AtlantaRoadie89, May 20, 2020.

1. AtlantaRoadie89

AtlantaRoadie89 Well-Known Member

I am selling my 2018 Honda CBR500R with around 5800 miles (I ride every day so the miles go up) - the bike is in great shape and ready to ride both on the street and the track! Clean GA title in hand!

I learned how to ride on this but still has plenty of power for anyone looking to upgrade or for one of you curious ones who wants to experiment with the light and nimble ones. I did 2 track days on it.

I bought it from a friend in June 2019 who had purchased it brand new from Mountain Motorsports in July of 2018. My only reason for selling this bike is because I have now upgraded to a 600cc

All service for the bike has been done regularly and the bike is in great condition. Tires are still in good shape as well. Cash offers only.

Extra Goodies Include:
    Yoshimura slip-on (carbon) exhaust
    Yoshimura smoke grey windscreen
    Brand new in box Vortex V3 WSS Chain And Sprocket Kit Honda CBR500R 2013-2018
    Brand new in box Stompgrip Tank Pad Honda CBR500R / CB500F 2016-2018
    Extra new (never used) Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II Tires (Both front and rear)
    Yoshimura Fender Eliminator
    T-Rex Racing Spools
    PitB transport pins and TRS
    Safety wired for track days
    This is for sale posting only, no trades and no need for helping me sell the bike.

I am also selling my 2018 Low Profile 5x8 enclosed trailer - we can work out a package deal if anyone is interested both in the trailer and the bike - http://forums.13x.com/index.php?thr...ofile-with-multiple-added-extras-2600.367273/

Text 650 243 1956 - Let me know if you have any questions!

Attached Files:

2. AtlantaRoadie89

Reduced $5500 - this is the perfect starter track bike, just the right balance of power between a 250/300 and 600

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

3. AtlantaRoadie89

Sold

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk