1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bwhip, Feb 14, 2022.

1. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

2018 Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale

Offered for sale is the most amazing sportbike I have ever been blessed to own. To my eye, it is the most beautiful bike I have ever seen. Perfection. And the performance is beyond what I could have ever imagined. Breathtaking.

[​IMG]

One of just 1500 ever produced worldwide (#0570), this is how Ducati described the Speciale edition:
    Sinfonia Italiana
    The new Panigale V4 Speciale completes the range and takes the concept of Italian sports bikes to an extreme. An exclusive and dedicated livery; Ducati Performance titanium racing exhaust by Akrapovic for 226 hp of power; components in carbon and aluminum worked from the solid. Details that make the difference, unique and distinguished thanks to the three-color livery and many dedicated technical elements, like the billet steering plate with screen-printed logo and progressive number, and the seat covered with precious Ultrasuede.

[​IMG]

I purchased the bike in 2020 from MotoCorsa in Portland, Oregon. It had just 3,500 miles on it, and was in near-perfect condition. Since that time I have ridden it a little on the street, and done two track days with it at Utah Motorsports Campus. It has far exceeded my lofty expectations. The bike currently has roughly 4,600 miles, and as you can see from the photos, is in exceptional condition. It has been cared for meticulously, and has never been dropped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The previous owner and I made just a few aftermarket modifications, including a tail tidy from Futurismoto of Oregon, along with integrated front turn signals, also from Futurismoto. I also added CRG bar-end mirrors, and R&G radiator and oil cooler guards.

The Panigale has been flawless for me in the brief time I have owned it. Zero issues. The only cosmetic blemishes are a tiny flaw in the stripe on the right fairing, and there were some little chips in the paint on the outer edges of the fuel tank (caused by the track bodywork tank cover), which I touched up with some matching paint and clear coat. There are also a couple of scuffs in the metal plates near the front turn signal locations, presumably also from the track bodywork. You really have to be looking for any of these to see them. Otherwise, everything looks exactly the way the photos represent.

[​IMG]

Why am I selling? As much as I love this Italian work of art, I’ve been shifting much of my time and resources to fast cars, and just don’t ride it enough to justify keeping it around. I could also use the extra space in my man-cave. It’s time to let someone else enjoy it as much as I have, or more!

Also available is a complete set of custom-painted track bodywork from Motoxpricambi of Italy. As you can see from the photos, the match to the OEM livery is incredible. These were only used for two trackdays. They are in excellent shape, other than some pitting on the belly pan (see photos). The belly pan also got a little cracked when it scraped the loading ramp into my truck (since repaired). Overall for track bodywork the appearance is exceptionally good, though fitment was a bit rough. This set has their premium finish with clear coat, fasteners, and clear windscreen options. To purchase this set new on their website is currently $1,781.00 with exchange rate.

Original list price for the bike in 2018 was $39,995.00. According to the Kelley and NADA price guides, fair current value for one of these is in the $30-35K range. Current listings for the few others available in the USA on cycletrader range from $33-$38K.

Total price for this exceptional machine:

$32,000.00 with track bodywork

$31,000.00 without track bodywork

Bike is available for pickup or transport from Eagle, Idaho (near Boise). Buyer to arrange and pay for any shipping costs for bike and bodywork. Clean title, no loan.

Pitbull stand shown in photos is not included in the sale.

Please PM me with any questions or serious offers.

When the track bodywork was new, I shot these photos to compare versus street:

[​IMG]

More pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wingnut, cpettit, motion and 3 others like this.
  2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

There is just something that hits different when you put up something for sale.

Maybe it's that rare use of a decent camera with some fast glass attached to really highlight the details, but man oh man is this a 10/10 listing.

GLWS......that bike is art.

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Thanks for ruining my day by knowing that this exists and that I won't own it.

GLWS.

Jefe, bwhip and Phl218 like this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

Nice. Very nice.

bwhip likes this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

FACKKKME! Bellisimo!

bwhip likes this.
  6. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Bike is sold.

I'll create separate listing for track bodywork, which is still available. :)

7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Damn dude.

My appointment to sell a kidney was scheduled for tomorrow - you couldn't have held out for one more day?

8. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

I waited for you as long as I could :)

SuddenBraking likes this.
  9. TSweez

TSweez Member

Beautiful! I am fortunate enough to own No. 201 and you are spot on with your review:). I may be interested in the track skins and will look for the post, VERY nice job on replicating on those bad boys!!!!

bwhip likes this.
  10. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com