1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 R6...problems posting pics, $13k package

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Thom_kat, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Thom_kat

Thom_kat Member

It kills me to do it, but I'm offering up my 2017 R6. I purchased new 9/2019. The bike currently has ~300 miles (that's not a typo). Medical condition has kept me off the bike, almost since I bought it, so it's essentially brand new. Currently in street clothing, but have a brand new (not yet installed) Armourbodies set for track.

The mileage is ~150 street, the other miles came from 3/4 of track day @ NC Bike, and a VIR north day. FYI, I ride primarily ride with PRE, mid-pack advanced group. Motor has not been modified, at all. It was tuned by Max Speed Cycles. Dyno chart shows ~114 hp, on 93 octane ethanol free pump gas. The bike has the following, and ALL will be included:

*Ohlins FKR fork kit, sprung for 220# (Installed by Thermosman)
    *Ohlins TTX (latest edition) rear shock, sprung for 220# (Installed by Thermosman)
    *M4 full race exhaust (carbon can)
    *Woodcraft rearsets
    *Spiegler lines (with ABS, rear not yet installed)
    *GPR 4 steering dampner
    *Renthal clip ons
    *CRG shorty levers
    *BMC race filter
    *PCV fuel module
    *Translogic quick shifter (currently set for standard shift, change to GP with plug connection)
    *RG products radiator guard
    *Woodcraft frame sliders (not yet installed)
    *Motion Pro throttle assembly (with multiple spools)
    *Graves block-off plates
    *Spare wheels (with ABS ring AND rotors, F/R. Rear also has cush w/bolts, no sprocket)
    *Michelin slicks (mounted on spare wheels, (Zero laps)
    *Pit Bull rear stand (forward facing lift bar)
    *Pit Bull front axle stand AND head lift stand
    *Moto-D tire warmers

I have most ALL of the stock parts that were removed, and they will come with the package. Also have (2) roll-on wheel chocks.

I'm not able to post pics at the moment, so PM me if interested. I'm in the Greensboro, NC area

2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

3. Thom_kat

Thom_kat Member

Forgot to mention.......Pit Bull TRS (complete) system will be in the package also.

4. slickp12

slickp12 Well-Known Member

Sent u a pm

5. Thom_kat

Thom_kat Member

Update, I have a pending sale, so I will update if anything changes. I’ve received too many PMs to respond individually.

6. blueblurr

blueblurr Well-Known Member

Who is it pending to?

NemesisR6 likes this.
  7. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I don't think shaking down potential buyers is allowed here..... ;)

8. blueblurr

blueblurr Well-Known Member

No, I thought it was pending to me as of Monday evening pending pics but I guess not as I haven't gotten any replies from him since he asked if Tuesday would be ok.