1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Homesteader Patriot 7x16 V-nose trailer

Discussion in 'Other' started by gapman789, Aug 29, 2020.

1. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

2017 Homesteader Patriot 7 x 16, V-nose trailer. I've had (4) full size race bikes in this.

-Southwest OHIO

-Bought new in 2017.

-Walls and floor primered with KILZIT, 2 coats of Valspar non-slip deck paint on the floor, and at least 2 maybe 3 coats of Satin White Valspar on the walls.

-Interior height 73", height at ramp door 68"

-electric brakes on all 4 wheels

-Loaded with E-track

-1 mounted tire rack

-1 new spare rim/tire

-Shelf in front, easily removable if not wanted or i can remove for the buyer. I used it for helmets, tire warmers, floor fans, and whatever else i could throw on it. Under shelf space for spare parts bins, fuel cans, compressor, etc. The 2x2 strips in the front, under the shelf, were put there to act as bumpers for my HF toolbox that i would sometimes secure there.

- (2) small dings on passenger side.

- Optional (2) Pitbull TRS's , pins for 06-09 GSXR 600/750 pins (probably 05-11 GSXR 1000)

- Optional (4) upgraded D tires and rims. Maybe 4000 miles on them. They look new.

I'm going to sell this in 2 variations:

Option 1: $4750 - Trailer WITH (2) TRS's w/GSXR pins as listed above and with the (4) upgraded tires/rims

Option 2: $4000 - Trailer WITHOUT the TRS's and the upgraded tires/rims. I will put the original tires/rims on it that came with the trailer. They have 120 miles on them. That was the distance from the dealership to my driveway.
    trailer white.jpg trailer wera 1.jpg trailer wera 3.jpg trailer wera 2.jpg trailer wera 4.jpg trailer wera 6.jpg trailer wera 7.jpg trailer wera 8.jpg trailer wera 9.jpg trailer wera 10.jpg

2. gapman789

2nd to last picture shows that there is a good 24" or more of space on the right side for storage, tie shit down or whatever.

3nd to last pic shows how i could hang 3 sets of front/rear stands from the top e-track, and 4rd pic from bottom shows trailer loaded with 2 bikes from going to the GAP this week.

trailer wera 11.jpg trailer wera 12.jpg trailer wera 14.jpg trailer wera 16.jpg trailer wera 19.jpg trailer etrack3.JPG

Attached Files:

3. Brock Cattanach

Brock Cattanach Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity.....how did you secure the stands to the E-Track?

4. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

+1 on that question.

5. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Looks like ubolts thru the etrack at the top. You can see it behind the wheels. And then at the bottom you can see a bungie strap

6. gapman789

That's right.....Sorry for not responding sooner. Haven't checked the thread.

7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Sold.

Thanks Steve!

M