1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 and up r6 tank shroud

Discussion in 'General' started by slickp12, Jul 29, 2019.

1. slickp12

slickp12 Well-Known Member

hello fellas, quick question about the se composite tank shroud for the new r6 . Anyone used it so far and how do you like it? Last but not least the where are you purchasing them from? Thanks.

Lavana likes this.
  2. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

I've seen Superbike Unlimited and Hustle Hard Racing as the only ones carrying the SE Composites shroud. I do know that overseats Lacamoto sells one that significantly less expensive but with how much everyone raves about the Se Composites shroud on the 15+ R1 i think I need one for my 17 R6 as well. I've sat on the R1 with it and I can definitely see how much better it is for locking your knee and lower body again the tank while braking and leaning.

3. iOneMotoBridgets1000RR

iOneMotoBridgets1000RR Active Member

Slickp12
    Just to inform you. SE Composites Tank shrouds are still available just now branded as SE Moto.
    The product line and brand were sold to iOneMoto. Being produced along side the Catalyst and Sharkskinz product lines.
    You can acquire both via dealers or direct.

The tank shrouds are a true carbon fiber prepreg. Much different then the knock offs over seas.
    If you have questions feel free to reach out to us direct on the forum or via our email.

[email protected]
    www.ionemoto.com

Thanks again....
    LETS GO FASTER!

Brian_J and Suzuka_joe like this.