1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WSBK Phillip Island

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Feb 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. nk140

nk140 Well-Known Member

FP3 means nothing for Superpole...it is pretty much a 15 min warm-up session

Canadian Bacon and ChuckS like this.
  2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

3. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I was looking at a vid from yesterday's practice on the WSBK site. PJ made the highlight reel with a scary looking front/back/front slide.

4. nk140

nk140 Well-Known Member

I thought that slide was incredible. I haven't seen a 600 slide like that through there. The WSS guys all have dumbed down electronics this year. Basically kit stuff. We should see more slides.

5. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Looked like PJ had a crash, or that was being shown on the live timing. Must not have been bad. I'm sure he's not happy where's he at so far, but I'm hoping they can figure it out. He's a fantastic rider nod got a good team behind him now.

6. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

yeah, apparently it was a flat tire..

7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

It looks like that is Bein 3, which I think means we don't get it? I think Direct TV only has one channel, but I just signed up for it so I'm not sure.

8. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Okay so I'm totally out to lunch. All I know is MotoGP, WSBK, and MA are all on a channel I can't get. Like any racer I'm a huge fan and want to watch this stuff. I've never streamed anything but Supercross Live by simply hitting a simple link so I'm pretty much ignorant of what to do here.

Please, what do I do? Sign up for a really expensive streaming package separately for each of these? Sign up at MotoGP? WSBK? BeIn Sports? MA? Will this stuff show up later on YouTube for free? This is a ridiculous user-unfriendly cluster for a tech ignoramus like me but I like my racing and I'm willing to figure it out if someone can just deliver the info in a useable non-computer savvy way. Sorry to be so uninformed, I just need some help here.

9. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

If your cable or satellite provider do not offer the channel you need, you pretty much need to get the Internet packages.

MotoGp and WSBK can be done on their web sites.

http://www.motogp.com
    http://www.worldsbk.com/

Moto America is supposed to be streaming this year on MotorTrend on demand. The details are kind of vague right now.

http://www.motortrendondemand.com

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  10. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Is it worth switching cable providers in your zip to someone who carries beIN?
    Is that an option?

You don't need to be a Web designer in order to watch with a pass, if you can post here and maybe buy shit on ebay you should be okay.

11. Linker48X

Unfortunately not, we tried switching. The one cable company doesn't offer it, and we are too far north for the satellite company, with local dense tree cover.

12. Linker48X

So it's $154 for MotoGP and $76 for WSBK or $230, if MA is free. That's stupid.

13. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

I already had the motogp pass, so for me it made the most sense just to get the WSBK pass instead of upgrading my cable package to get Bein.. So, I'll just need to figure out what to do about MA.

14. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Use the BEIN app. If you subscribe you can watch Superpole there

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Thank you. I didn't know that and will check into it.

16. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

No Problem! :beer: Don't come after me with a pitchfork if it doesn't work tho! Lol

17. Ringer

Ringer Well-Known Member

Any Verizon Fios users having trouble locating coverage? I have TBA at 10:30pm Eastern that I am hopping is a race. Nothing else all weekend. No beIn2 or 3 that I can find in my guide. I'm guessing Fios doesn't carry them. I have a premium cable package.
    :beer:

18. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

ok... just ordered this... do they have a no spoiler page like motogp.com?

nevermind, found it... top left

19. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

20. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Woot! It's on like Donkey Kong!