1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WERA BBS fantasy football league

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Jul 3, 2016.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

My bank account shows it was sent,.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

bank account / pigeon ..same thing :D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Come on, man. That's all the trash talking you're gonna do today? :D

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So what's the payout structure anyway? With my performance last year, I didn't need to pay attention to such matters. :oops:

5. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Last year there was some angst, but we ultimately decided on 650/450/100. I don't remember a change, unless slackers still need to pay. Then we just apply the same ratio to the overall total.

WERA BBS fantasy football 2015

Good luck in the playoff guys. Who am I kidding. I'd be happy if the rest of the league could go 0-11 if it would be possible.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, second place is a pretty good deal.

7. dtalbott

I was scared. Bank account showed it, but PayPal was showing no transactions in the last ninety days. Must have been in a dead spot because PayPal is showing it now.

Whew.

8. dtalbott

Quit thinking about second place. Focus only on first.

9. dtalbott

What's the brackets look like?

10. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Yep.

11. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

So who didn't pay? Not the extenuating circumstances one. The other one. You're nicer than I would have been. If I were commish, I would have locked his team the week he played the commish. This is part of my campaign to never be nominated for commish.

dtalbott likes this.
  12. Scotty87

Relax boys. It'll be alright. We've been doing this for a awhile now, we've only had one person never pay up. I don't mind chasing down a few loose ends. And, in this particular case, it will bring me great joy to out the individual who STILL has not paid his league fees, with no excuse. :D

13. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Maybe you should offer a trade for league fees

14. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

You better kick big bird's ass...his little 30 point shuffle in the final 10 minutes of our game cost me the playoffs....

At first I was gonna go with the 'AVENGE ME!!!!' line from Red Dawn, but then I came across this gem, and was like...yeah...that's bird boy this week :D

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

I thought it was two people who burned the league of dues thus far.

16. Scotty87

It is. One has a valid excuse and has been in contact with me. The other, not so much.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

I was thinking not this year, but previous years, one was crazywolf450r (baxley) I think, and I thought there was one more.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, considering that beating Laffoon was rewarded with a spot on your side of the bracket :rolleyes:, I'm out of contention for the Beeb Bowl even if I somehow get past the large bird.
    Exactly. So the season start date is not a surprise to anyone. Rest of us don't pay early because we want you to enjoy our money for three months. :D We do it because that's the agreement we made as gentlemen.

BigBird likes this.
  20. Scotty87

I have no problem with whatever pay schedule the league decides, really doesn't matter to me at all. I would prefer it if we went to something like leaguesafe next year, that is my only suggestion.