1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WERA BBS fantasy football league

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Jul 3, 2016.

1. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Maybe. I don't remember. I just wanted to do whatever I could to avoid 6pts for QB passing touchdowns. If those softies want 6pts, they can run it in like everyone else, haha.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That particular piece of strategery only occurred to me as we were already in double-digit weeks, due to my, uh, misunderstanding of what the rolling waivers were. The only running I had noticed what that I was consistently rolling towards the bottom of the priority order. :D

I knew there was something weird that, but I couldn't tell for sure. :oops:

Are you sure it was in this league, and not one of your others? That's not a debate I remember being involved in. Or maybe the year I took off when I was in media blackout?

Is that this year I won? I don't think there is any record of me winning Yahoo. If yes, that's the only thing I can think of that makes a difference worth mentioning. :D

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

i don't think we had that discussion on interceptions here, but i'm ok with 0 for that.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If I had known for sure that there was no penalty for interceptions, I might have played Eli Manning a lot more than the one time I use him in a pinch. :D

dtalbott likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

He was exactly who i was thinking of...

6. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

You won the first year we did it. It was on Yahoo. I forget who won on ESPN and I haven't been able to go back and figure out how to access old seasons on that site. I guess there is a thread on here somewhere, but I'm not looking for it.

beeb.jpg

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Hey I was 3rd :) and that was the year Baxley didn't pay since he lost out on third place.

8. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Might be fun to use my first eight draft choices on QB's next year and see if that encourages more trade offers. :crackup:

9. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I guess maybe, by it wasn't a decision I made. This is the only league I commish.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Well we can see why...Your CV here isn't exactly strong [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

11. Scotty87

Well, I did run another league, but I had to disband it. Friggin team owners kept operating under the misconception that it was a democracy.

dtalbott likes this.
  12. dtalbott

Does this silver ticket contest work the same as our regular year?

13. Scotty87

Say what now?

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Check your emails from Yahoo.

15. Scotty87

And ruin this average day?

16. dtalbott

Won't work for him, Papa. He's in the Plastic Cup, not the Silver Cup.

BigBird likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ouch.