1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WERA BBS fantasy football league

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I noticed my kicker has negative 2 points and steve's has 14 :rolleyes:

2. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Make that 18 :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  3. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I'm just glad that Sprinky's Felons decided to have their break out game this week...while playing me.

4. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

You're welcome. :beer:

Chris likes this.
  5. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

If Evans fumbles 8 times, I've got this.

BigBird likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn you. Now I'm tempted to just sit him down tonight. But with my luck, whatever he scores tonight will end up being what I miss the playoffs by.

7. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Yup...well earned :cool:
    [​IMG]

Chris likes this.
  8. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Would it make you feel better to know that it wouldn't have mattered?

9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Gutsy call playing Coleman. I figured him to sit this week.

10. SLLaffoon

It's not like I had other options. Matt Jones? If Coleman was playing, I was going to have him in.

11. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Well when you kicker puts up 23 and your def puts up 17...the rest of your guys could just play average, or you could even have a few flop, and you'd still come out on top. We've split like the last 3 or 4 seasons in a row...so I'll be looking for some payback in the playoffs. You caught me at the right time...it was the perfect storm of brain farts and byes...tho admittedly, j. charles is a wildcard. He could go off like AP did after his ACL injury, he could split time with ware and be marginal...or maybe he flops. But a strong, consistent RB1 is what I've really been lacking, so fingers crossed I can start putting up 130+ a week. He'll def. be in the lineup vs. Sprinkles next week :cool:

...and you watch the panthers game? It's like they're a different team than last year. The lines on both sides of the ball have been just awful...not to mention there's like zero emotion....where's that 'oh no, we suck again' meme?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  12. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Do I even want to know why Eli is on the award? lol

13. SLLaffoon

You can blame yourself all you want, but like I said to papa earlier this season, I would bet that most of us would make the same lineup decision you did. Results don't really mean boneheadedness. Boneheaded would have been starting Bennett over Reed (who had a decent game, but not outstanding). And, I had Cooper benched on another team, so I can definitely say I would have done the same.

Past that, don't be annoyed about a K and D. They've been legit all season. If anything, be annoyed that I don't have a ton of RB depth. That's the reason Coleman was in. If I still had AP, Coleman probably would not have been my flex, much less my starting RB.

And yea, go Falcons :moon:

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

and you gone waste that win last week...I could have been 4-1....thanks...thanks for nothing.

15. dtalbott

Looking to trade Fuller. Not sure what I want, though.

16. SLLaffoon

What are you thinking?

17. dtalbott

Don't really know. He just doesn't really fit my lineup. Figured I would test him in a trade.

Another RB would be a nice, maybe.

18. SLLaffoon

Sent something. Similar ownership % and such.

19. dtalbott

I rejected it for now. Let me do some thinking. I might offer you the same trade back, or not.

20. SLLaffoon

OK, no worries.