1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015+ R1 part out stock and aftermarket

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by cfaddict, Dec 20, 2018.

1. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

PM sent.

2. CHOJI_MOTO

CHOJI_MOTO Active Member

Payment sent for FTEcu autoblipper and Gilles.

3. david tran

david tran Active Member

rear tire hugger still available?

4. Guns Akimbo

Guns Akimbo Well-Known Member

5. Mauricio Roque

Mauricio Roque Well-Known Member

Do you still have the wheels and battery?
    Does the wheels include rotors and sprocket carrier?

6. outtacontrol

outtacontrol Well-Known Member

Be sure to ask for Lots of pictures and video. It's a must with this seller.
    I purchased his "straight, never been down or crashed" wheels off him.
    Transaction didnt go smoothly as hes very slow to communicate after payment is sent and my wheels showed up bent.
    Jay claims they were straight and ups must of dropped them or something but they were packed incredibly well and there was no damage to packaging.
    I've tried to contact him and again, doesnt reply even when I can see hes logged in and seen my messages and emails.

All I'm looking for is him to refund the cost of repair and shipping to and from the repair shop.

Paypal claim started..

7. leeanthony6

leeanthony6 Active Member

Ohh man.... i was just about to ask about the frame... but anyways goodluck with the dispute.

8. outtacontrol

So far hes not communicating anymore.
    Still claiming they're straight. In the meantime I've sent the front wheel to be fixed as there's no way it's not gonna be felt at speed.
    Tried to post a vid here but I can't get it to upload.

9. Snakecrate

Snakecrate Well-Known Member

Looking at OP’s pics, the bike seems like it was never been in an accident but if you (outtacontrol) claimed that it’s bent than you should have taken a video (uncut) from when you open the box and checked for straightness otherwise you could be the one that’s trying to come up (I’m not saying that you are but to be fair some buyers are also shady).

10. outtacontrol

I looked at the pics too and going by the sellers words figured all was good.
    As for the video unveiling, seriously, who would do that?? I can't think of one buyer beware post were the buyer has actually done that.
    I trusted they were straight and opened the box. I could just as easily repack them and make a video..
    I'm not looking for a refund, just compensation for the repair.
    The rim has no dents or marks to show it was damaged without a tire on it.
    In my opinion they seller may have hit a pot hole or curb with the tire on.
    Regardless, I've got all our conversations saved the claim started.
    Seller did respond to me that he wasnt happy about the claim and hasnt responded since Monday.

11. Snakecrate

Well, it’s also hard to proof that he sold you wheels with flat spot/s. How do we know if yours isn’t bad?

No, you can’t easily repack a box cuz once you remove the tape, the adhesive will peel whatever it sticks too and that’s why I mentioned to videotape it from the unboxing to spinning the wheels uncut which should take less than 5 mins.

Sorry that I had to play devil’s advocate but we all have to see every possibilities from both sides to be fair.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  12. outtacontrol

Well on that note where's his video of a perfectly straight wheel?
    Also I bought these because my bike has 1 set of wheels and they're gold Marchesini wheels. That's also noted in my messages with the seller.

13. Snakecrate

And where did he say that he hit a pothole? So what happened with your oem wheels? Maybe your oem wheel/s that’s messed up.

14. outtacontrol

I'm starting to think you're his buddy trying to play white night coming in for the rescue. Why are you trying so hard to turn this around on me? I have no previous history of trying to scam anyone on here.

15. outtacontrol

I just bought the bike in October. Race only. Didnt come with OEM and they're required in the series I race in. That's why I'm buying a set.

16. outtacontrol

Go read the post with my pothole comment again. Then tell Jay I'm still waiting on that claim. Lol

17. Snakecrate

I don’t know the guy and I don’t think I’ve bought anything from him. I’m just trying to see things both sides. All his parts pictured are more than presentable (forks, fairings, gas tank, lever guards etc. are without crashed damaged. The exhaust he sold, he got it from someone else... there’s no reason for me to believe his wheels are damaged).

So yeah what happened with your stock wheels? Did you hit a pothole and replaced it with marchesini?

I sure hope OP will escalate this.

18. outtacontrol

See there, your last comment shows your just trolling.
    I've done more then enough to explain myself.
    And like I'm gonna spend almost 20k on a bike then try scam someone for a couple hundred bucks for a Wheel repair and shipping to and from.
    If I was trying to pull a scam would I not go for the full amount paid?

I'm done with you.

19. Snakecrate

btw, did OP tell you it’s ok to get the wheel/s fixed? And not pay you back for the cost of it being fixed?

20. WolFeYeZ

WolFeYeZ Active Member

I'm with @outtacontrol on this one. I bought the exhaust, and there was mention of a broken mounting point. Reality shows 2 broken mounting points and the midpipe was crushed, which was not pictured or disclosed. OP did sell me some forks too at a great price, which seem to be OK, so I didn't push a dispute.