1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 R1 fault code 20

Discussion in 'Tech' started by vale46, May 17, 2017.

1. vale46

vale46 Well-Known Member

I get this code every now and the and it is sporadic. The code is for the atmospheric pressure sensor or the air pressure sensor voltage is different. I thought the battery might not be fully charged as I only track this bike and from what I have read the R1 is not battery friendly. Put a new Shorai in an code still is there. Dealer is getting new sensors so maybe one is actually bad. Anyone have thoughts or have had this code.

2. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Are you using track plastics? Are you pinching any of the hoses in the nose between the fairing and stay? Just a thought. There is a bunch of crap up there Im not sure what its for. FWIW, I have also replaced the battery once. Bike has 1800 miles but is only tracked.

3. med23

med23 Member

Hey all. I have recently been dealing with the same issue as the original post and was hoping there would be more insight on this issue. I have had an intermittent fault code 20. I've replaced both of the sensors and it still shows the code after a test ride. Unfortunately, this disables the Launch Control capabilities. Does anyone have any other ideas as to what could be causing the code? And does anyone know if there is a way to bypass the code to get Launch Control back online? Thanks!!!

4. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

anyone found solution to this problem, i have 2017 R1s and i am having the same problem