1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000LT $6000 Charleston, SC area.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by scridercoach, Jun 28, 2022.

1. scridercoach

scridercoach Active Member

May not be much desire for this bike, in this particular forum, but here goes...

2015 Versys 1000LT with 37,484 on the odometer. All stock, other than windscreen. I'm the original owner. Nothing mechanically wrong with the bike, but does have cosmetic issues that I have included in the pictures. Low-sided it a few years ago while on a trip to Nova Scotia. A moose decided to jump out and my only line of travel to take went through some gravel in the road while already heeled over. I never bothered to fix the fairing damage. The only time it's gone down and as stated no mechanical issues.
    I feel I have it priced fairly given the NADA and KBB listings. You'll be able to fix the fairing and still have saved money. I have the original owner's manual and spare key. I've also kept a log of the routine maintenance should you want it. Not in a rush to sell, nor do I really need to. It's just not getting ridden as often as it used to. Sorry, pick up only. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files: