1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Suzuki GSXR-1000 AMA full-spec Superbike built by Gemini Racing

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by gxrguy, Sep 28, 2017.

1. gxrguy

gxrguy Member

23gix1.png 23gix2.png
    Suzuki GSXR-1000 AMA full-spec Superbike built by Gemini Racing in Dec 2013 in #23 Jordan Motosports 2013 colors. Track ready, excellent condition, well maintained. Only 20 hours (approx.) of track time on this bike since delivered at the end of 2013. Older guy’s track day bike (ie,, not ridden hard). $14000 OBO.

JustaNobody likes this.
  2. gxrguy

gxrguy Member

I've tried for 45 minutes to send another photo...can't do it...it uploaded 3 times but doesn't come up anywhere...worst website ever. I wont email photos after I noticed the default was to actually print my birth date (what assholes). The birth date and email address is more than I want anyone online to have. So, if you're REALLY interested in the bike I can try redoing the post from scratch including more photos. My content apparently cannot be updated after the fact. Thanks for looking.

3. 418

418 Expert #59

Im gonna go out on a limb here and guess you suck with computers.

Just add another photo in a seperate post. In this thread.

Sean Jordan likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Badass, would love to have my hands on this beast.... good luck with sale.

5. gxrguy

gxrguy Member

6. gxrguy

gxrguy Member

Sometimes yes, sometimes no (no worries..I'm not crying yet!). Is there anything you want a pic of specifically? Its got the front end you want, the custom subframe, Ktech f&r. Looks like more pictures aren't an option. If you have good contacts in Vegas, they will be able to vouch for the bike.

7. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

8. Quik10R

Quik10R Ride it like u stole it

location?

9. CHOJI_MOTO

CHOJI_MOTO Active Member

Can you send photos of the subframe and wheels if you are willing to part.