1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Kawasaki ZX10R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by gixxer188, Oct 9, 2015.

1. gixxer188

gixxer188 Member

2013 Kawasaki ZX10R – For Sale
    MSRP: $14,299.00
    Upgrades: $10,000.00
    Asking Price: $15,000.00 OBO
    Location: New Glarus, WI (Southwestern Wisconsin, 25 miles SW of Madison, WI)
    Text/Email: 608-509-2148 or [email protected]

Pictures: 41 here > https://www.facebook.com/MadisonSportBikes/posts/937830722946769

I purchased this bike from Southeast Sales in Milwaukee, WI in September of 2013 with zero miles on it. The bike has never been on the street; it was immediately stripped of all street/OEM parts and made into a race/track bike. It was originally the Black & White version with the red striped wheels. I do not need to sell this bike, I will be more than happy to continue to ride/race it in 2016. I have invested approximately $10,000.00 in parts, accessories and work to get the bike to its current performance level.

In 2014 the bike was used for control riding/instruction only during MotoVid.com track days. It was not raced. In 2015 the bike has been raced at Blackhawk Farms and Road America as well as used for control rider/instruction during MotoVid.com track days.

The following parts and accessories have been added to the bike. The bike currently has only 1,801 miles on it and was recently tuned in June 2015 by Jason Farrell at Farrell Performance in Oshkosh, WI and produces 185rwhp on 91 no-octane pump fuel. Add some MR-12 and you’ll get another 10+ rwhp! The engine is still bone stock so no weekly/monthly rebuilds to worry about.

The bike has never been crashed or down in any way shape or form! Currently the bike has almost new Pirelli Superbike Slicks on it with only 3 7-lap sprints and one track day control riding.

Youtube Videos of the last CCS round @ Blackhawk Farms ( Sept 2015)
    https://youtu.be/AmdewkpBXjk
    https://youtu.be/vQ9ynSCqcSA

Parts, Accessories, Services List:

Accossato 19X18 Brake MC
    Accossato 30mL Remote Reservoir Kit
    AntiGravity AG-801 LiFO Battery
    Armour Bodies SuperBike Bodywork Set
    Attack Performance Suspension Linkage
    Dakine Surfboard Tail Pad
    DEI Gold heat shield
    Driven Racing Block off plates
    Driven Racing Oil fill plug
    Driven Racing Brake Guard
    Driven Racing Captive Wheel Spacers
    Farrell Performance Dyno Tune
    Galfer GP3-line kit front brake lines
    K&N Race Air Filter
    Kawasaki ECU Wiring Harness Kit
    Kawasaki Kawasaki Kit ECU
    Kawasaki Kawasaki Kit Harness
    Kawasaki Kawasaki Kit Tip sensor bracket
    Kawasaki Kawasaki Kit Relay
    M4 Exhaust Pipe
    MotionPro Quick Throttle
    Ohlins 30mm NIX Fork Cartridges
    Ohlins Re-valved OEM Damper
    Penske VB Shock w/AMA kit
    PowerCommander Quick Shifter
    TechSpec C3 Tank Grip Pads
    Vortex 16T, 17T Front Sprocket
    Vortex 39T, 41T, 42T Rear Sprocket
    Vortex 116 Link V3 520 Chain
    Vortex V3 Gas Cap
    Woodcraft 50mm Clip-ons
    Woodcraft LHS Engine Cover
    Woodcraft RHS Engine Cover
    Woodcraft Toe Guard
    Woodcraft GP Shift Rearsets
    Woodcraft Swingarm Spools
    ZeroGravity DB Windscreen

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  2. gixxer188

gixxer188 Member

203 lookers and not a single comment..........

Don't miss out on a great bike!

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I see you're in New Glarus. How many cases of that spotted cow beer are you gonna throw in for the buyer? Might sweeten the deal a bit!

4. Gre8one7

Gre8one7 Well-Known Member

^best comment ever. Nice bike though

5. gixxer188

gixxer188 Member

This is the kind of outside of the box thinking that I like. LOL, how many would it take? You should try their Staghorn Octoberfest or Scream IIPA or Fat Squirrel or.... Oh, wait you can't :)

I'm not accepting trades but if a couple of cases of good New Glarus beer is all it takes to get a deal done then I'm all for it!