1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Kawasaki ZX10R Race Package

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Brochwh2, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Brochwh2

Brochwh2 Member

This bike was purchased new at Rocky Mountain Kawasaki.
    Bike has 3000 miles now and is in immaculate mechanical condition.

Cosmetically, the bike is very close to perfect, just a scrape to the left hand engine case (which has a new slider, silver insert installed)
    Has one season old Hotbodies colorform bodywork, which hasn’t been down, so is as good as new.

Ohlins NIX30 front forks and a spare complete set of stock forks.
    Ohlins TTX rear shock. Both shock and fork was serviced mid last season.
    Ohlins modified steering damper

Full Kawasaki KIT ECU and Harness installed, cable and software to modify this yourself is included. Launch control currenlt disabled, but can be enabled with this software.
    This bike has been tuned via KIT ECU by Imperial for race gas, but I’ve been running on stock map with pump fuel. So Map1 is for race gas, Map 2 and 3 are stock
    Has a K&N air filter and M4 half system to remove cat etc.
    Quickshifter installed, currently running GP shift.
    Engine is completely stock, so there is lots more horse power to be gained if you need it.
    Motion pro Quick action throttle, with extra cams for your preference.

2 sets of spare wheels, including discs. One set has an almost new set of wets installed.

Upgrades include:
    Woodcraft rearsets, Billet engine cases, frame sliders, swingarm sliders/spools, and brake lever guard.
    Very recent DID 520 chain and sprocket
    Stomp grip installed on tank
    New battery mid 2019

This is a pristine race ready bike that isn’t going to get ridden this year. This bike is ready to put you on the podium if you have the skills!

Located in Denver-CO
    $6500 ono

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jd41 likes this.
  2. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I'm here in Thornton and saw this on fb.. This is really what I'm looking for but have to sell the Tuono first. GLWS!

3. Brochwh2

Brochwh2 Member

4. Brochwh2

Brochwh2 Member

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk