1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Kawasaki 300 Special Edition

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by need4speed717, Aug 4, 2015.

1. need4speed717

need4speed717 New Member

1. Engine 100% stock
    2. Leo Vince exhaust
    3. Factory quick shifter
    4. PSR clip-ons
    5. Hot bodies bell pan
    6. Venhill brake lines F and R in kawi green
    7. Yoshimura rear set riserplates
    8. Kawi green frame sliders (custom made)
    9. Shorty Levers, with stock spare levers
    10. Seat cowling for racing, and stock passenger seat
    11. Many sprockets: stock O.E.M. gearing plus a 15 tooth front, 43 aluminum vortex on it now, and a steel Sunstar 45 tooth rear, and an aluminum Vortex 39 rear
    12 Clean/Clear Florida title with 13, 600 mi

Bike History: Bought new by previous owner, and he used it for daily transportation putting all the miles on it. I purchased it in Feb. 2015 to race at Daytona with my ZX6R, and ZX10P. So raced once, didnt even practice on it. I practiced on the 600 all weekend. I bought it and made it race legal i.e. all safety wired, custom # plates etc. I brought it up north to race, but C.C.S. cancelled the Autobahn race in Chicago. So selling now in beautiful mint condition to finance my racing habit. Can deliver to Indianapolis for the Moto America race, or the last Daytona ASRA / CCS race. Comes with all stock parts that have been removed. kickstand, headlight, turn signals, O.E.M. lower fairings, horn, rear fender/plate mount and light, levers, rear seat, rear passenger foot pegs, etc.

Call or Text 815 383-3795.

$4,000

Tank autographed by Josh Herrin #2 and Steve Rapp #15 right before we started the Daytona 200. It was by far the coolest pit bike there!

Attached Files: