1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 CBR500 Atlanta GA 2500$ OBO

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by delekus, Jan 26, 2016.

1. delekus

delekus Well-Known Member

2013 Honda CBR500. I bought this bike for the 2015 season with a salvage title and did a good bit of races on it.
    Its not the fastest thing out there but its a great learning tool and is extremely fun to ride. Engine is stock, around 6k miles. One season of racing.
    This bike is very very easy on tires which is great if you are racing on a budget.

good for multiple classes such as DSB DSS and clubman.

I crashed it once at road atlanta. A lowside only damaging the left side bodywork.

-Hotbodies bodywork- A little damaged on the left side but hotbodies currently has some on sale for a killer price of 199$
    -Full Leo Vince exhaust
    -Racetech .90 springs in the front with emulators and TYGA preload adjusters. Also have a TYGA fork brace
    -Steering Dampner installed, Scotts style, off brand
    -Steel brake lines
    -GSXR rear shock
    -Power commander 5
    -Mapped for U4.4 by Huey at Marmo
    - Peg risers, not rearsets
    -Clipons

D211s Currently on it but should probably be replaced soon. cbr.jpg 12208551_1039438736087172_6995475633839668630_n.jpg

Located in Dunwoody/Chamblee area.

Would like to sell before the season starts so shoot me an offer.

[email protected] shoot me an email if you have any questions

2. delekus

Limited time offer. Buy it and I'll buy you a new set of bodywork shipped to your door [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Damn, why do all the good ones have to be so far away?! This would be perfect for what I need!

4. davek319

davek319 Active Member

Interested!

5. delekus

Sold and awaiting pickup