1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by probert, Jan 26, 2016.

1. probert

probert Well-Known Member

I hope I got every ones questions answered. All reply's responded. Thanks.

2. G0g3tt4

G0g3tt4 Member

Hey. Just wanted to touch base with you. Do you have an idea of what shipping looks like to CA? Maybe through Forward Air?

3. probert

Just looked up a quick quote from forward air. Zone 5 to zone 8 looks like $585.00. I know a local shipping company I can check with them Monday if u want.

4. G0g3tt4

G0g3tt4 Member

Yes let me know please.

5. probert

The shipper I know is in Florida next week for a car show. He was actually around $700.00. I can crate the bike no problem. Thanks, Mark

I'm not just saying this but the zx6 is a great bike, needs nothing and ready to race. Very clean and I do have a clean title.

6. sonicnofadz

sonicnofadz Well-Known Member

Who did the machine work on the motor. Who built it? Were the cylinders re-plated? What kind of compression does the motor make, you have any dyno graphs? Willing to part with the motor?

7. probert

Call me at 701/630-0640 thanks...

8. probert

I don't get it why this bike has not sold. It's top of the line in all regards. It's not distance. I have shipped many bikes across country. Seriously I'm i missing something. I'm seeing less bikes sell for more money. Only selling to free up some cash flow. This bike rocks I have won many races on it...

9. probert

Sold! Thank you.

firealarmguy likes this.