1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Honda CRF450R Supermoto $5,300

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by mb17, Oct 12, 2020.

1. mb17

mb17 Broughton859

2012 Honda CRF450r set up to race Supermoto for $5,300. It is not street legal and I don't have a title! I've owned the bike for a few years and never had an issue. I think it's time to thin down the herd a little bit and refocus. The bike has been pretty well setup and comes with spares. The full details are below:

Brembo 15RCS Brake Master Cylinder and 4 piston Calipers
    Stock engine with Power Commander V and Autotune (around 70 hours)
    FMF Exhaust
    Hinson BTL Slipper Clutch
    Supermoto Suspension (210ish Pounds) setup by Solid Performance at the end of last season
    X-Trig Supermoto Adjustable Triple Clamps (brings the rake in to compensate for the smaller wheels)
    Alpina Carbon Wheels 16.5ā€ front 5ā€ rear (Metzler Race tires have some time on them but I would still race them as they are)
    Works Connection skid plate (currently not installed)
    Supermoto Sliders rear axle, front axle, and Footpegs
    Silicon Radiator hoses
    New Pro Taper bars, chain, and sprockets
    ARC Levers
    Wired and catch can installed, ready to race CRF 450 R

Spares: Supermoto wheels, sprocket, and rotors with rain tires (only a couple flat track races on them) Stock MX Wheels, sprocket, and rotors with MX tires Stock triple Suspension springs Handguards Plus more Iā€™m forgetting. There's a box full of things.

2. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

You in KY?

3. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

super nice properly setup bike here. If you part it out im interested in the RCS15 for sure for my FS450

4. mb17

mb17 Broughton859

I'm from Lexington but live in Philly now. Thanks for bringing that up. I'll updated the location.

Thanks man. With all the wheels, brake kits, etc. it's everything you need. I'm not planning on parting it out but if it doesn't sell over the next couple weeks I will let you know.

5. mb17

mb17 Broughton859

Sorry can't seem to find out how to edit my post to add in my location. I live in Philadelphia. Sorry for leaving that part out