1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 GSXR Stolen in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'General' started by mxracer95, Dec 8, 2013.

1. mxracer95

mxracer95 Well-Known Member

Please be on the lookout for parts from this bike. Some are unique or very identifiable. If you see any of these parts, please message me ASAP. The bike is fully insured, just want to get the thieves off the street and maybe save someone else's bike.

Bike was stolen from underground parking at a high-rise office building in downtown LA, just a few feet but around a bend from the parking booth and manager's office. Security cams show two vans enter and exit together and one of them backed up to where the bike was parked. Both pulled a ticket to enter the garage, the one assumed to have the bike used the 5-minutes free to hand the ticket to the attendant and leave, the second van was let out by a building worker who used his proxy card. The worker has been identified and the ticket from the first van has been located and put aside, likely with fingerprints on it. LAPD won't investigate the leads so I'm asking the riding community to do what police won't.

*** STOLEN -- December 4, 2013 11:40AM -- Downtown Los Angeles ***
    2012 Suzuki GSXR 750 w/ 2012 GSXR 600 plastics, Black/Burgundy
    - Tail has 750 stickers

MOST NOTICEABLE:
    - Bodis GPC-1 slip on exhaust, probably the only one on a GSXR in the U.S.
    - Impact Racing and AMA Pro Racing stickers
    - Holes in lower fairing from a stunt cage. Bike now has Impaktech race rails
    - Impaktech subcage
    - Digital volt meter just below gauge cluster

Contact Jeremy Simmons or LAPD with info

Attached Files:

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear. LAPD doesn't give a shit about property crime. Hell, I was in a traffic accident once where my truck was totaled and they refused to come.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:down:

FTP

Hope you get your bike back or at least catch the perps.