1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Suzuki GSXR-600 / Kansas City, KS

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by leland, Jul 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. leland

leland Well-Known Member

Available for sale is a 2011 Suzuki GSX-R 600. I originally purchased this bike about 5 years ago from a tow lot to turn it into my spare track bike so I would have a 1000 and 600. A friend that had interest in getting into track riding had asked if he could purchase it so I sold it to him. He did all of the work on the motorcycle and ended up moving so it has actually never seen the race track. He unfortunately passed away back in May on his KTM adventure bike hitting a deer out in Tennessee where he had moved. His family friend and mother contacted me to see if I would be willing to purchase the bike back so they would not have to worry about it due to their unfamiliarity with motorsports. I had it shipped back up to me and I have been out of the motorcycle game for a few years and don’t think I’ll be riding myself anytime soon. This would be a great starting point for track use or to build it up to a full blown race bike. Details of the bike below.

$4000
    BILL OF SALE ONLY
    5376 miles
    Armorbodies race fairings
    Full Yoshimura Exhaust
    Dynojet PowerCommander
    Woodcraft case/engine savers
    Steel Braided lines front and rear
    vortex race rear sets
    Radiator shield/cover
    Brand new battery
    Right now it does not have a windscreen or race pad for the seat. I have both of these on order and will include them with the bike if they arrive before it sells.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AC1108 likes this.
  2. AtlantaRoadie89

AtlantaRoadie89 Well-Known Member

Sent a pm

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

3. leland

leland Well-Known Member

Bike has received a deposit. Sold pending pickup.

AC1108 likes this.