1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Work and Play Ultra 21UL

Discussion in 'Other' started by r1crusher, Mar 27, 2017.

1. r1crusher

r1crusher Active Member

Ordered a new toy hauler a week ago so this one has to go. 2010 Work and Play Ultra 21UL, I'm only the 2nd owner. We bought it from an older couple who had never even opened the awning on it. They stored it outside under a tall car port. We have always stored it inside a climate controlled building since we've owned it. It's gets washed twice a season with the last right before it goes to storage. Lots of storage in these things, larger capacity water tank than in most trailers and is 1/2 ton towable easily.

We still haven't removed our stuff at this time as it's still in storage (as seen in the pics). Front and rear decals are sun faded and peeling up in spots. Body decals are good with no/minimal peeling. Inside nothing is wrong with it and all major appliances work as they should. Since owning it I've replaced the city water inlet, toilet flush valve, installed a new power converter, replaced the mattress with a thick foam one, both vent covers replaced and both gate valves for drains. New tires were installed just before we put it in storage also. There was a leaky window by the bed which I completely removed, dried, cleaned, an reinstalled with proper foam and caulking. I was a bit overzealous with the caulk but I guarantee it will not leak. [​IMG]

I've purchased but not installed a new faucet for the kitchen, included. WD hitch with sway bar included. TV included. All drain and water hoses included. Purchased two Fantastic vent covers but never installed them, included.

What it does need...the brakes will likely need some attention but does not keep it from traveling at all. Other than that just a new owner.

Price is $10,500 obo.

Please feel free to contact me any time for questions or more info. Home...937.695.6062 or cell...440.773.6001

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      44.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      37.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      26.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      21.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      33.1 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      37 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. r1crusher

r1crusher Active Member

Additional pics...

Attached Files:

• 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      34.1 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      30.3 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      25.9 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      32.2 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      35.6 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      25.2 KB
      Views:
  3. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

Generator on board?

4. r1crusher

r1crusher Active Member

No. There aren't very many older WPs that have on-board genny.

5. r1crusher

r1crusher Active Member

SALE PENDING!!

6. r1crusher

r1crusher Active Member

SOLD!! A nice guy from NY took her home today!

7. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Cool. That was a great price for what looked to be a well-cared-for unit.

What are you replacing it with?

8. r1crusher

r1crusher Active Member

I did what was needed to keep it in good working order. The decals were really the only thing bad on it...sun faded and peeling up on the edges. We ordered a '17 Keystone Carbon 33 with just about every option. :D

NemesisR6 likes this.
  9. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

True that. 'Tis the reason that the first thing I did to my new hauler last year was de-badge it.

Awesome new rig, though!

10. r1crusher

r1crusher Active Member

Thanks!

I don't know what's worse...removing decals on a brand new trailer or leaving them to fade and peel then removing them only to have the paint faded around the decals showing where they were.

It's a lose-lose situation.