1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 MotoGP Fantasy League - Official Site

Discussion in 'General' started by Shyster d'Oil, Apr 8, 2010.

1. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

I new if i mentioned Stoner the thread would fire back up :D

Well the track is different now and couple of corners Stoner didn't like are gone,so we will see.If Lorenzo doesn't win, it will be Stoner with Spies finishing Third.There are seven riders i think could podium and its going to be another great race.

2. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

Well Pedrosa was a surprise to me...my plan almost work out..124 points for this round and closing in Chip.:D

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I had Pedrosa for 2nd, but so did 2000 others.

Stoner hurt me b/c its hard to bet on him considering his failoure to seal the deal/crahs a lot.

Nicky really killed me though as I had him for 4th.

My total score for Assen = 130 which is good for 287th place on the weekend. A bunch of guys had 138 points!!!

Overall I'm at to 883rd place, up something like 300 places.

Where are you and Skip??

HTTP?

4. Chip

Chip Registered

I'm getting hammered....

5. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

Well,i was 2 points up on you going into Assen now you are 4 points up on me.Chip was 24 points up on me going into Assen now only 14 points.HTTP, i dont know the name he is using, so whatever hes says, he is lying :D I thought about changing Pedrosa placement after warm up, ended up sticking with Lorenzo, Stoner , Spies for the podium.Did pretty well with the other placements for the most part.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  6. Shyster d'Oil

From HPPT: 123 pts, #1615 today but...
    666 pts, #206 overall.

This sucks for many reasons (he's got a big head already), but now he's got a target on his back. :D

7. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

bobcos?? I gained a point on him..

Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That would be correct.

9. Shyster d'Oil

Yes, but it is pronounced bubka.

10. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

Should we start a little wager between us four on who will be leading at the end ??? maybe it will keep it a little more interesting..

11. Shyster d'Oil

50/50 with 50% to the AFF in Honor of the winner??

12. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me..

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

As I was telling him earlier today, I don't think you want to give Doyle any extra incentives to take this thing more seriously than he already does. I guarantee that he will quit talking to you over this if things don't go his way. He is that much of a sore loser. :D

But I don't want to be the party pooper, so if you start a pot I will join in.

14. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

:D Considering i am in last place between us four, i must be crazy for wanting to wager anything.I like a challenge so i will give it my best.... "I am not sure what i do with my hands"(Ricky Bobby).:D

My 100 is in the pot..

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wow, you guys are talking about throwing some real money in. But I guess it's worth it for airfence.

16. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

Oh, wasnt sure on the amount.. i just threw that out there, 50/50 with 50% going to AFF.Whatever you guys think is fine with me.

You will probably win anyways HPPT, this will just keep it a little more fun.:beer:

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't be so sure. All it takes is one bad week.

18. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

Okay are we all in and what amount...

1.HPPT 666
    2.Chip 660
    3.Doyle 648
    4.VRC 644

19. Shyster d'Oil

Good!

Anyone else?

20. Shyster d'Oil