1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 MotoGP Fantasy League - Official Site

Discussion in 'General' started by Shyster d'Oil, Apr 8, 2010.

1. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

I suck, that's why, rofl...I think I started way too late...got 107 this round though...Grats Pops!

2. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

I found you 1709 total points.Ricky Bobby confused me, he had your position as your points.

We need more players for next year to get the pot bigger..

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Losing is bad enough, but losing to a Frenchman is ten times worse!!!!!

4. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

So when i send him his money through paypal and put the fees on his end, hes going to bitch about it :D

5. Shyster d'Oil

Yeah, I'll send him twenty payments of $5 each. Aussie dollars of course. :D

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Even if they charge me 25%, I will still be happy it cost you $50. :D

I will be sending you gentlemen by bill shortly. It has been a ulcer-inducing pleasure. :D

7. Shyster d'Oil

So, hypothetically, every one has put $100 into the pot, right for a total of $400,right?

So, 50% ($200) goes to the AFF and the
    winner keeps 50% ($200), correct?

Just trying to clarify, so that the winner doesn't try and weasel out of the bet.

:D

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I told you earlier, it doesn't matter how you try to spin it. We bet $100. The payouts were to be split 50-50 to the winner and to the fund. I know it hurts that you lost, but it's not my fault. :D

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Doyle & Chip, make sure you send your 50% charity contribution directly to the fund. VRC sent me the full amount. I don't want to be responsible for your donations. You guys take care of it and get the credit.

10. Chip

Chip Registered

I don't have a paypal account so I think I might send the check directly to Doyle. You cool with that Ricky Bobby?

11. Shyster d'Oil

VRC paid $100 to Papa already, so send me a check for $100 payable to me and I will send Papa $50 via PayPal and the AFF $150 probably on a CC.

That way Papa gets his $150 and the AFF gets its 50% cut. I just PM'ed you my contact info, Chip.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Slow down, people: I sent a $50 refund to vrc.

13. Shyster d'Oil

OK.

Chip, VRC and I will each send $50 to the AFF. Chip is sending me your $50 Papa and I will PayPal you $100.

And no, I was never an accountant for Enron.

14. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

Sorry i made the mistake, didnt even think about the AFF donation till after i sent it.I told Papa to keep it for the inconveniece but, he sent it back anyways.He's a stand up guy. :D

Okay, so i dont make a mistake again, is there something special i need to do when i make the donation to AFF or do i just put it under VRC??

15. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

Okay Papa,Doyle,Chip.. new side bet for next season.Pick your MotoGP Champion and i will pick mine for 100 bucks.