1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Yamaha YZ250f Motocross Bike in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by CafeRacer, Sep 16, 2015.

1. CafeRacer

CafeRacer Well-Known Member

Wanna get dirty for cheap?

I've lost my garage space so it's time to thin the heard a little. I'm the third owner (so I've been told).

This bike has been a flat track race bike most of it's life. That means it's been well maintained and hasn't been beat to hell by a kid who loved casing triples.

I bought it as a flat track bike, raced it once, converted it back to an MX bike so a buddy could try his hand at the dirt. He rode it once (slowly) and it has sat since. I've got my Husky 125 to ride.

Time for this to go.

The bike has brand new plastics (a friend at Acerbis hooked me up for the sale), fresh oil, a fresh air filter and the valves are in spec. Motor is tight and without any leaks. It's got a Rocket exhaust, Renthall bars, Clean, CA title in my hand.

Comes with some oil filters, the old plastics, some sprockets, a new air filter and a air filter cover so you can wash the thing when you get it dirty.

If you're looking for an inexpensive motocross bike, this is probably a no-brainer.

$2500 in Los Angeles.

No trades.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  2. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

wish you were closer, i would definitely be interested..

3. CafeRacer

CafeRacer Well-Known Member